Sign in to follow this  
Storm_VR6

Which wheels will suit my Storm ?

Hi guys,

Re: WHEELS FOR MY STORM

If my car has not sold in the next few months, I'm looking to buy some wheels. I really like the deep dish look but have never really modified a car before and so am not sure what is out there for my C.

Can anyone help me make my decision, pics would be good, especially with the wheels on a corrado so I can see if they are my cup of tea...

Many thanks in advance.

RH ZW's always look good IMO...

Have a look through the members gallery mate - there's plenty of options worth considering and it's all down to personal taste at the end of the day 8)

What colour is you storm? I dont know the names of any of these wheels but if it is the blue one then maybe think about gold rims, i think gold wheels on a blue car look good (yes very Jap but they do!). If it is the green one, dragon something then maybe think about some large white 5 spoke rims. But what do I know. :brickwall:

Dinkus - thats a great idea dude, will try and make it....

Not Air cooled - I have the Mystic blue Storm, thanks for you suggestions mate but I think i'll stick to standard silver, chrome look...too many peeps with Subaru's round here, all have the blue car gold wheels....

Wheel choice is one of the most personal taste things you can get and without seeing them on a car, it's quite often hard to tell what they'll look like on the car.

It'd be good to see you at Ultimate anyway and hopefully we'll have a range of cars and wheels on show for you :)

i always thought 16" 6-spokes look good,(audi s4 rims for instance) or 5 spoke dished 17's (RH's)

i'd love to get 16" schmidt TH's on mine, but they're over a grand!

At the end of the day it's such a personal choice you can't really ask anyone. i've seen some catastrophic rims on cars that the owners think look awesome!

that PVW VR6 in my opinion, looks pants with those audi monoblock alloys! hats off for doing something a bit different, but i don't like them. but thats just down to my taste! one thing i will say though is space them out! i reckon 'rado's look awesome when the rims are pushed out to the edge of the arches!