Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

G60 "Jet" Door trims = Hit or $hit???

Depends on the colour of the car, Red and Black rado Jets had the Red interior option iirc, the are nice but its plastic, personally i'd retrim then in red alcantara

Not really my cup o tea as they stand, but you need to get rid of the passenger side mirror control hole anyway, so might as well get them re-trimmed in red alcantara at the same time then they'd be pretty cool in a red C :)

alright peeps,

Brought these of ebay.de

G60 Jet door trims - Fronts only, LHD and damaged but i like em !!

....hellfords do a nice matching pair of fluffy red dice to compliment the door trims :lol:

Ive already got a pair of fluffy dice and i actually like them !! fluffy dice are soooooo uncool that i think they have come full circle and are now retro chic !!

Ive already decided that for the time being im just gonna get another wing mirrir switch and have one both sides !!!

dont mind them myself, but looks like they had windey eindows in `em... is that a problem to convert to lecy???

I think the early switches are in exactly the same spot, so just make the round hole into a square one?

dinkus, i thought taht too, reason i asked is cos i got a set of V.early door cards in black with windey windows but didnt know if it`d be a hassle to sell

ben

I used to have fluffy dice in my Anglian Water Land Rover 110. Soooo cool.

Back on topic....I reckon the door cards could work.

All in all they cost me £50 quid shipped from Germany (in the biggest box you have ever seen) - and they arrived within 36 hours of me buying.

I was a bit surprised as for some reason i thought it was red leather but nevermind

have you got any better pics of em ,i think they look good and would definitly suit a red car ,what are you doing with the rears to make them match ?

my friend has a red jet with red jet interior. looks awesome. you can say whatever you want, but they are REALLY cool. And they look good also.

the pics were from the original auction will get some better ones done over the weekend - i havent got the foggiest what im going to do about the rears - probably nothing ! just keep me eyes on ebay.de for some of them!

all of the pics ive seen of Jets have had red all over the show - steering wheels, gators, so does any one know which bits were red / purple as standard?