Sign in to follow this  
gaz the geezer

new wheels

this is the first set of brand new wheels i`ve ever bought, i usually end up with someone elses castoffs, i know they wont be to everyones taste but i like them.....the size is 15 x 8 et 25

They are lovely wheels, really like this style of wheel. Interested to see them on your Corrado. If I ever got another Mk1 Golf I would love some of these.

they're rather sexy! I dont think i've seen them on a corrado before

Seen them on Dubsports purple c the 1 that was in PVW or Golf+ a year or two ago i think the VR6 turbo 4x4 running 500ishBHP.

Wheels were not on in feature but recently saw a pic looked ok very clasic looking, even with 4x4 and 500BHP.

Love em, can't wait to see pics of them on your rado, nice 15's with a decent drop looks awesome IMO

well, thankyou for your kind comments everyone ! i was kinda expecting a more mixed reaction tbh, the old "girl" is having a rear end rebuild at the moment and will hopefully ( time permitting ) be on the road in the next 2 - 3 weeks, more than enough time to get some tyres sorted and i will post some pics with the new rims.....i realy appreciate your comments one and all, cheers :thumbleft:

great wheels! can't wait to see them on your car! rear end rebuild sounded bad, did you get rear ended by some fool?

What did you pay for these? Would look great on mine ;)

caiosg60 -- i got them from a place called south coast wheels, they have been trading for as long as i can remember, pretty good service

selbekk -- no accident damage mate, just re bushing and brake replacement etc, you know how it goes. you just keep on buying more and more parts that look a bit shabby whilst yer under the car. the wheels cost a grand total of £450..not to bad a price i thought

vwcvr6 -- 2 to 3 weeks and they will be a rolling, i`ll post up pics when finished