Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

Better phone Claire then.

missed you today, but to be fair if the weather is like that i would pull a sickie too.

a few pics of it stripped of all its waxes and silicones before shipping it off to the bodyshop,,,, looks better than a 10 hour detailing day tbh.

bonnet

IMG_2695.jpg

roof

IMG_2696.jpg

side

IMG_2701.jpg

closer view of drivers door

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

pass side door

IMG_2704.jpg

lovin your rado mate . i remember starein at it for about half an hour at ultimate dubs its one of my fave dubs! it was at that point i decided to go the whole hog wi mine, so cheers i blame u its costin me a fortune!!! :lol: :lol:

lovin your rado mate . i remember starein at it for about half an hour at ultimate dubs its one of my fave dubs! it was at that point i decided to go the whole hog wi mine, so cheers i blame u its costin me a fortune!!! :lol: :lol:

haha its worth it in the long run, specially when people tell you your an idiot and that you have ruined a fine example of a rado ;)

Furkz.. I hear yr G's in a bodyshop?? you going for that mad reiger kit we saw at MIVW :lol:

Furkz.. I hear yr G's in a bodyshop?? you going for that mad reiger kit we saw at MIVW :lol:

i just picked it up yesterday, looks like a mirror, really pleased with it actually, was so pleased might even make a bra for it.....

i hear you doing some nice touches too for e38, cant wait to see it.

Sold today to a chap in Fleet near Guildford, so it prob still be at no rice each month :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/ ... oodbye.flv

One Final Walkaround (skeete style)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/ ... around.flv

Now let the fun begin!

Nice knowing you chaps btw, enjoy your cars and look after them, coz once their gone their gone!

Off to find some prozac!

so is that it then, you done with c's? you got another project in mind or is that it?

must of been hard for ya, sweet c' chap 8)

i couldnt do it again tbh....

lets wait and see, its a bit too early to decide at the moment

Sorry to hear your motor finally sold, but I guess well done for finally getting 'out' Furkz.. I think a lot of folks here don't really want the costs of a car like the Rado any more but know that they'll just come crawling back because of the strange lure it has on you.

What sort of cars have you got in mind or is it all hush hush at this point?

its not hush hush at all,,, im just confused, dont know if i should listen to my head or the heart... trust me you have more of a headache not owning a rado than you do owning one

Blimey Furkz.. never thought I'd see the day you'd part with yr G... goodluck with yr next motor...

.. trust me you have more of a headache not owning a rado than you do owning one

very true, :lol:

Blimey Furkz.. never thought I'd see the day you'd part with yr G... goodluck with yr next motor...

picked one up last night, not your cup of tea i think

.. trust me you have more of a headache not owning a rado than you do owning one

very true, :lol:

Yep, only way to beat it is get another one..

Hope the car went to good home Furkz, enjoy whatever you end up doing next.

picked one up last night, not your cup of tea i think

Congrats on yr new purchase whatever that might be.. I perfer coffee, strong pls with sugar :lol: