Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive November 05]

Mr Ots, do you by any chance drive a blue Toyota Hi-ace? Were you paying a visit to Leamington Spa this morning? Just wondering if it was you getting a few shots of my C this morning, red valver reg L724 ROR, needs a bit of a clean too.

Grim

Hi Grim, yes mate that was me, thought it best not to flash or wave in case you thought who is that nutter in the Hiace! :)

Had a nice 100 mile trip up from London this morning to do a job in Tachbrook Park, wish I had been drinving the c.

It was kinda funny, although i figured that you were from the forum. But good to see a fellow forum member on the road at last.

And i can safely say she's looking a lot cleaner, having washed her at the weekend.

Well the moral of the story is always keep your car clean cause you never know when someone is going to take a pic of it. :)

Saw 2 on the M5 today both the same colour as mine. Didn't get the reg on the one going our way because it wasn't hanging about.

I was on the M5 Northbound Sund afternoon 3.45-4.30pmish,heading from St.Austell to Newport - saw a nice C in your colour heading South in the outside lane :wink:

Saw 2 yesterday and again today, was dropping my mate off in Winchester station car park, first a nice k reg vr6 in dark blue, and an equally nice dark blue H reg 16v, just like mine, apart from the dirt on mine, of course. My mate thought i was a little odd when i got excited about seeing the Vr and even odder when i noticed the other parked a few spaces away. Nevermind.

Black Rado on chromey 17's in West Didsbury

Jay

I always see this one Black L reg(?) I think it lives in dids - well the owner does :) as i always round Didsbury area

kerrinmay was that you last night at the traffic lights going into Tesco nothharbour (portsmouthbound carriage way A27)? didnt have time to flash or wave as i only just caught a glimpse as i went past!

kerrinmay was that you last night at the traffic lights going into Tesco nothharbour (portsmouthbound carriage way A27)? didnt have time to flash or wave as i only just caught a glimpse as i went past!

Not me! But I did see you yesterday morning, was almost beside you on that bit near the BP garage, but you pulled off as usual going left at the roundabout, and I looped back around the roundabout to head out of Portsmouth.

Also saw a VR this morning at the petrol station just at the side of the M275 (heading out of Portsmouth). The driver was just filling up with fuel.

Well the moral of the story is always keep your car clean cause you never know when someone is going to take a pic of it. :)

And if i see a blue hi-ace, i'll dive into the nearest car wash just in case. :lol:

Pulled in to fill up Tuesday night, right behind a luverrly dark colour Vr. N***XUY

Cream leather interior (weren't they green Storm only?) and nice 17's.

Bloke came out of the building saying "Nice car, mate". Yeah: Ditto!

Turns out he's also from the land of Sunny Skem. Other end from me, but still never seen him round.

Forgot to tell him about the forum, too. D'oh! :oops:

i only seem to see you when im in the C!

Didn't you know you can only see another C when you're in one.. spooky isn't it.

At least that's my opinion as ever since I said to my girlfriend I was getting one and that I'd show her one when I see one. I've not seen a single one on the road.... That's in Austria and the UK.

Keep an eye out for me guys... Doing a bit of a road trip today.

Leaving Wadebridge in Cornwall and driving to Halstead in Essex, then up to Bury St Edmonds, then Norwich.

After that i'm off to Southam for some work @ Stealth then up to Nottingham for the night.

The next day (tuesday) i'm driving back down to Cornwall!

Oh yeah i'm driving a M reg Dragon Green VR6. :mrgreen:

saw a dark blue c in lancaster on friday night on caton road and was 2 cars behind the same onew heading down caton road. think i saw johncrabbe in kendal 2