Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive November 05]

Burgundy C spotted near Cannock yesterday (G reg I think)- driver flashed the lamps, only saw you at the last min soz, I did wave.

Dark Blue C, poss VR6 in Cannock again yesterday afternoon - two girls (nattering so didn't see me flash the lights).

G60 Dan. I saw you last night (monday) coming into Maidenhead town centre round the 3 building. I was in the (ahem) blue fiesta that was gawping at you at the traffic lights.

Makes me wish i hadnt sold mine now :cry:

any of you lot driving a blue C along worthing seafront earlier?

hang your head in shame if it was, cos the mrs said it was filthy and not nearly loud enough!

was in front of a very nice looking blue corrado this morning going through Lightwater, BMW ***

anyone?

Red Corrado going past Tesco in Maccelsfield yesterday...

wouldn't have seen me as I was wearing Audi camoflauge

Lippy

3 today on way to cirencester! blackberry VR? filling up at petrol station, blue 16v? And the same G i see every morning, blue with reg no J***OKO

Also, reckon i saw on on the way home.. noticed very dull oblong lights heading my way!

saw a dark rado in pontyclun this morn around 10ish think it was a g60. flashed and waved to me, gave a flash back,

anyone from here?

That was me!!! Nice to see another rado around these parts!!

Dark blue/black M-reg VR6 in small car park in Thornbury (near the Wheatsheaf pub), Glos this lunchtime.

Ran over to have a quick look, and all my workmates thought I was mad! What is it? Never heard of one of them before! etc etc :roll:

:shock: SEEN A WELL NICE white corrado yesterday heading southbound on the hexam byepass (carlisle / newcastle) wAs It YoU ? ehh :roll: the first white one ive seen apart from my two :oops:

Spotted nice red rado at sainsbury's filling station osmaston park road today, hope he wasn't puttin in that crap super unleaded they sell, mine hates it. Tidy car. anyone on here? Also parked up at Bp petrol station same road blue valver always there, put forum adress under his windscreen, its there every day. Anyone? Is there anyone else in Derby on this forum or am I the only one? Feeling very lonely :( :(!!

Someone in a (J or K i think...?) Red Corrado let me out onto the A50 in Stoke on Friday night in the middle of a traffic jam. I gave 'em a good wave....it was very appreciated!

Also have just seen a white 16v parked in Fallowfield near my place....and a Blue Kreg Vr6 on friday night in the carpark of the Black Horse pub, Houghton Leicester......Ive been spotting them everywhere!!

Dan

An extremely dirty dark colour - poss N or M plate parked outside Norwich and Peterborough in Swaffham this afternoon - about 10 mins ago!! Anyone?

You must be scaring all these Rado owners mr.ots, I hope you aint using the flash cos they might think its undercover cops!

no flash, using my D750i camera phone, I think they would be more concerned as to why there is a blue van screaming up behind them. :lol:

Can't believe how many c's i'm seeing on the road lately (not all reported here), you'd think c's were common. :)

You must be scaring all these Rado owners mr.ots, I hope you aint using the flash cos they might think its undercover cops!

no flash, using my D750i camera phone, I think they would be more concerned as to why there is a blue van screaming up behind them. :lol:

Can't believe how many c's i'm seeing on the road lately (not all reported here), you'd think c's were common. :)

Jammy git, I never see none!

Well I know not to worry if I got a blue van ramping and screaming behind me now....unless they got nee nors!

G60 Dan. I saw you last night (monday) coming into Maidenhead town centre round the 3 building. I was in the (ahem) blue fiesta that was gawping at you at the traffic lights.

Makes me wish i hadnt sold mine now :cry:

Hey I've been spotted!

I'm sure I remember! The feista's window's were steamed up? I think I'd just followed you back in the fog though binfield or bracknell? The car would have been half black due to the motorway & the country roads!!! LOL!