Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

Saw red H reg Rado with german plates, crystal m3's and keskin kt3's outside nottingham trent university library about half an hour ago..

Blue L reg passed me at the red robin junction, Robin park, Wigan last night.

No wave. Dunno if they even saw me with all the late night shopping traffic (which I was adding to) :x-mas:

Spotted a silver c with private plate 2** on the M4 westbound around jct 2-3 on Thursday (1st pic, a bit dark as it was early)

A blue c parked up in Hayes Middlesex (2nd pic)

And a Green VR in on the A320 in Chertsey who I let out to get past a broken down truck. I was in a 7.5t truck (3rd pic)

this mobile phone spotted for corrado`s seems to be catching on, i`m gona make a sure my camera is on standby from now on

Tornado Red G reg 16v in McDonalds, Riverside, Northampton. Honestly, I don't hang around McDonalds! I was desperately hungry!

I parked up next to it in my Polo and smiled and got no response.

seen 2 Cs, first was yesterday (friday) on A27 in portchester, exchanged flashes and waves! second was trying to pull out of Mother Kellys chippy tonight about 5:30 didnt catch colour as it was dark!

any takers for either?

Dark Green (Classic?) 'M' Reg Valver coming off the A30 roundabout towards Truro today @ 2.30ish. I was in my Girlfriends black Ford Ka. :)

Yesterday in Guidford at the Shell garage by ladymead... L reg Metalic dark pink VR! Had a chat with the owner and wrote the forum address down for him... I wonder if he'll turn up on here soon 8)

Old Gadgie Driving a Blackberry Pearl Metallic VR rather slowly on the A1 past the Catterick turning on Thursday Morning???????

Red Corrado parked on someones drive opposite TTC Discount Electrical warehouse on the Foleshill Road in Coventry. I'd recognise that distinctive roofline anywhere!

Anyone?

A white C yesterday morning in Swindon coming from Dorcan towards Covingham. Looked low, M3 rear lights. I flashed and got a wave back. Female driver....could hardly see over the steering wheel :)

Another dark green C this time in Wadebridge, VR6 I think, had a red grille badge which confuses me and it was lowered slightly on speedlines! M545 MN* I think, something like that! I was infront of you in my bro's yellow 205.. easily spotted. :D

I go 6 weeks without seeing one... then just 10 seonds after explaining to my dad about how I wanted a rare car, I see not one but two.

Tornado Red Corrado driving pastt he top of Westbourne grove in Wescliff...

Then, seconds later.....

A metallic VR6 along the London road in Leigh-on-Sea

Grey (?) K-reg VR6 (?)- difficult to tell in the dark :wink: Going into Tesco car park in Thornbury, South Glos at around 4pm today.

Saw C yesterday, at the roundabout off the A5, driving away from the town centre. Not 100% sure about colour think it was dark green or blue. Plate was N*** JAM, think it was supercharged.

Got very excited as I don't often see many arround MK!

Another Corrado owner in MK?

Monday at 2pm a black VR6 M*** BLA parked at South Hereford Garages the VW main dealer, lowered just right on standard speedlines, very nice