Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

Timg60, saw you yesterday going into Camborne halfords!! I was in Maccy d's picking up a hangover cure big mac!!! You prob didnt see me tho cos i was in a polo courtesy car! Get the rado back today! Woo hoo!

M reg dark purple 16v in hastings female driver, she was behind me i flashed my hazards and got no reaction i felt like a twit lol

:D She probably just thought you were breaking down for an intermitant fault, being a Rado owner herself she would understand.

red C (BS alloys??) on Hill Lane/Bassett Road roundabout heading into town tonight about 17:45... don't think you saw me going the other way as your windows were steamed up :roll:

Behind bordeux pearl 16v K***YBO this morning just after 8, going off from A38 towards Thornbury.

There was an immaculate grey VR6 parked in an NCP in manchester last week for about four days. I had to skulk past it every day as it was on the first floor.

N reg (I think?), had a Blue Scot flag on the number plate.

Very nice example.

Nice Black C on the way to work thismorning, nice momo wheels i think. Girl driving and i got a wave woohoo!

Also last friday going into salisbury i saw a blue C that looked like bally's!!??

Belter on those lovely rims and very nice drop, i saw him too late to wave though.

either on here??

northbound on the M1 today at about 2.30pm,

grey M reg VR6 with m3 in-pro's and some nice wide split rims......... followed you for quite some distance past J20 area nearly all the way to sheffield!

gave you a wave and flash of the indicators and you waved back...... 8)

anyone?

Yayyy!!! That was me :D

Lost you in the traffic jam, or did you turn off before then, hard to concentrate with my sister yabbering in my ear;

"You didn't just flash that red Corrado did you?!" :roll:

wehey! glad its was someone on here, knew it had to be though!

the traffic was a git wasnt it! i noticed the crappy civic pull out in front of you and then i was gone! i didnt pull off until J31 at Sheffield, picking up my more reliable daily runner! :lol:

i have to say your car looks mint! i bet you ahve spent a lot of time and money on it to get it looking like that?

i was wondering what mods you had under the bonnet at the time and whether you were going to floor it at one point! :lol:

Timg60, saw you yesterday going into Camborne halfords!! I was in Maccy d's picking up a hangover cure big mac!!! You prob didnt see me tho cos i was in a polo courtesy car! Get the rado back today! Woo hoo!

Good to hear you are still in the land of C ownership, Will have to meet up soon and go for a burn up to Fraddon to wind up Walsey :lol:

Now a mod and not supporting us lonely cornish c owners, Time he came back into the fold :D

M reg mystic blue think it was a storm in lovely condition at APH parking by Gatwick at about 4.30 in the morning on sat the 28th jan, Couldnt get a good look as was trying to catch flight and had been held up by slow ass tractor drivers on the A303. Anyone here?

red C (BBS alloys??) on Hill Lane/Bassett Road roundabout heading into town tonight about 17:45... don't think you saw me going the other way as your windows were steamed up :roll:

..erm, and for the non Doris Stokes/Derren Brown types amongst you, the last post was meant to include 'Southampton' somewhere?!?! More tea Vicar? :drinking:

White valver in Fallowfield - seen it parked up for a while now - anyone?

I saw one around recently that seemed to have a bit of a bang, parked up. Think it was a debadged N reg though.

Saw a dark blue VR6 in stoneleigh lunchtime today about 1.30. Very nice and clean. I'm glad who ever it was didn't see me because my car is filthy at the mo!! I think the plate was something like N1 JDU but can't quite remember.

Anyone here?

...and another:

M***JPR, tornado red VR6 at Hill Lane/Commerical Road traffic lights about 8.15 this morning. (Yes, Southampton again) :)

Red C (only saw last second) Cyncoed Road in Cardiff.

I think you saw me too - I was too slow to say "hi" as I usually do.

Sorry m8

Red Radio **** DYV in nailstone Leicestershire, BBS alloys front near side center cap missing!! was it you?

you know who you are make yourself heard!

i keep seeing a yellow 16v h reg with us spec bumpers

and a black vr6 k plate

not to mention the fit blond in the h reg valver on sebrings although i have a feeling you dont actually realise what your driving from the funny look you gave me before when i waved at you.

o and that guy with the green 2.0L 16v on estorils you knew your car was abit different hence you kept looking at mine but get your butts on here.

.....rant over.

Seen 2 red raddos today!

First was in Langport at 9am, waiting by a crossing, i was in my golf and nearly ran down the lollipop man cos i went straight over it lookin at the car!! :oops:

Second was a H(i think) plate valver in Yeovil, parked up in the bowlplex at around 11pm.