Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

Wherever they are it's not anywhere near Budleigh Salterton, it's like God's waiting room! Although top gear filmed a piece on a new Bentley here a year or two ago and Clarkson got it stuck on the beach :lol:

Should see a few more if I go to the Exeter meet this sunday 8)

Hi Guys busy weekend

Spotted white H reg 16v at trago in cornwall and a dragon green H reg g60 going towards wadebridge, A blue vr6 L reg in Plymouth just off pavilions and a silver H reg Vr6 at the white clock in bodmin turning down towards dumere road.

wow - might actually have been potted!!!

not sure about your 'would have been behind you' comment? you from kemp town in brighton mate? ;) lol

edit: freudian slip there! may have been SPOTTED! lol

lol

spotted a blue Storm outside BBC on Oxford road this morning just before 9 o'clock in Manchester - anyone here?

AH, that'll be me again Zippy, although its K *** KNN, just been out to get new tyres (oh what a difference decent tyres make....) and stopped at BP in Bracknell.... :D

Yesterday saw a blue rado, possibly VR6 - plate K502 LRC in Surbiton around half 1. I think ive posted this on here before but there's always new people joining, anyone ?

Ibs

K reg dark blue or black standard looking valver in Guildford by Ladymead this evening at about 6ish... anyone?

Red C (not sure what flavour) with clear rear lights parked up in blockbusters orpington this afternoon - mine was just round the corner unfortunately, but i had a good view of the red one from the office.

Also a black one (i think) going fairly quick on the other side of the m23 just before the brighton roundabout at 8.50 this morning.

Any takers???

red c, think it was a valver or a g60 reg was B16 NDB!!! nice reg lol was going past the cemertary in kingsthorpe at 10 past 1. anyone

dark blue j plate 16v on m27 at around 5.30pm 2day, was behind me in my mk2. could be the one andy saw...

dark blue (didnt catch the spec) reg CDC i think, booting it round plymouth, just up form mutly plain i think?

gave a wave but think you was in a rush (i was in my merc so i may have looked like some weirdo though!!!)

Wokingham Berks,tonight about 7pm: Red 16v (i think) L *** OYD (lloyd???)no plate, in car park where there was a Burger King until the flame grilling engulfed the whole building....

saw a nugget on fri morning nr Barry, i was heading to the airport.

female driver!

theres a nugget 1.8t conversion in barry, could well be his and his mum was driving it then or something cant think who else it would have been.

female driver!

theres a nugget 1.8t conversion in barry, could well be his and his mum was driving it then or something cant think who else it would have been.

There's a lady that lives in Barry that's got a H reg yellow 16v

female driver!

There's a lady that lives in Barry that's got a H reg yellow 16v

Yeah i see her almost daily , i actually get a wave back now too

Yeah she used to wave and grin at me :lol:

She's goes to a house on Westbourne Rd in Penarth quite often

Call Girl perhaps?

My Mrs spotted a white 'valve thing' (she thinks) heading towards Truro today on the A39.