Sign in to follow this  
Polo Classic

Mirrors

Ahhhh - I always view from the new posts section like many others so never see the description part!!

Always do that myself, and didn't realize that, edited now

Dont like mazda mx5 wing mirrors and i dont like the rx7 either im afraid! dont understand why folk change mirrors,the corrado mirrors are perfect with the proportion of the bodywork, and if there good enough enough for maclaren and tvr there good enough for me!

but each to there own!

its me who own that car with the rx7 mirrors, and I must say that im rather satisfied with my choice. I understand those who think that it didn`t look good, cause the original parts on the corrado are looking really good and have the perfect fit to the car, but I just wanna try something new and "unique".

Heres a some more pictures with the rx7 mirrors, note that the car are under smaller modications and are therefore unfinished on the picture, you will also see that I have been in a crash incident which made my driversside fender looking like ass...

dfhdfghdfgh2.jpg

dfhdfghdfgh.jpg

speil5.jpg

speil3.jpg

Dont like mazda mx5 wing mirrors and i dont like the rx7 either im afraid! dont understand why folk change mirrors,the corrado mirrors are perfect with the proportion of the bodywork, and if there good enough enough for maclaren and tvr there good enough for me!

but each to there own!

ill second that

I think the original ones are perfect shape but would be willing to try any other mirror in the chance that it might have better mirror lenses than the original ones. They are simply awful, I've never seen (or not seen) such huge blindspots.

andy have you looked at the ones DDI made up?

Yes, I've got some. I can't separate the backing from the mirror. The instructions just say peel off the backing and stick on. I have found this impossible and they have sat on the shelf since I got them. They look like they would work very well, but for me so far they were a total waste of money. :-(

is it not possible to cut the backing off as much as possible then use somethign to break it down? its got to be possible some way