Sign in to follow this  
4stud

Got another car!!

Look what i just bought! Yes i am mad but when i'm finished will be a pretty cool rod. It is taxed and mot'd as is so will be driving it for a bit.

Still got the other one but fancied a stocker. Not sure what to do with it yet. I'm not going to go mad. Maybe just some wire wheels, dropped at the front and remove all 4 wings. Need to convert it to 12 volt too.

Think i will get pi**ed off with 12hp though. Might have to tune it to at least 16 :lol:

nice one 4 stud, i wish i had more garage space so`s i could do up one of those anglia`s, i`ve done a fair bit of restoration work on some classic cars ( for other people ) and always fancied an old ford to rip apart and bring up to date in a " sleeper " kinda way.

gaz the geezer, Wish i had the space too! I'm going to keep it down work for now. The boss will love that.

pkripper, Not sure if the reg is transferable. Dont like selling a plate from an old car. Like to keep the original for the "period" look. Paid a LOT less than 2k for it!

Got it home sunday after a 500 mile trip. Got it running and moving today after bodging the fuel line. I'm loving it already. The missus wont get in it cause it's still full of cobwebs and hay from it's 15 years in a barn. Some of the confused looks i got off the public were awesome.

It only broke down twice too!