Sign in to follow this  
Craig

not too friendly c owner :(

came back to my c earlier parked in town to see quite a nice 16v next to it! nice i thought! hada little lookie then some guys came over shouting a bit! the driver was ok but his m8 clenched fists said ' i was guna hit you no matter what!' even after i said thats my g60 parked there! what an asshole! said to the driver have you been on the corrado forum, he said which one! i was like THE forum! didnt seem bothered one bit! thats the first c owner who's been a knob! doesn't deserve the pleasure of owning the car! oh well, i started up the g60 and felt smug as i revved up the charger :) oh that sound!

grr - whats he look like - ill av im :shock: lol omly joking - hate people like that - there is a c near me with a young chap in it and i always wave and he always shakes his head lol - do it ust to p** him off now lol

Yep there are some tw*ts in bournemouth with cars and some of them own Vw's i am sorry to say. I waved to one a couple of years ago and go two fingers back, NICE!!!

I think it's just going to be on the increase unfortunately :(

The cars are getting pretty cheap to get hold of nowadays so there's inevitably going to some chavy owners.

There are a lot of C owners out there that unfortunately do share the passion for the car but are not very sociable about the matter.

I've met and spoke to quite a few in this area that have never heard of the corrado.net and give me quite odd looks when i ask them if they would be interested in participating in any of the meets or joining the forum.

Mind you ....it can be quite a worry sometimes if you return to your car to find someone peering through the windows etc...lol

:( That's not very nice.

He'll probably have written it off within the month though :roll:

It a race track in bournemouth on a friday and sat night, Mind you the town centre they have put loads of sleaping policemen, I cant even get my car into certain point of town with the RS2 bumper, I think I should be able to claim for a council tax rebate of something.

That's crap - there's a guy I see locally who has a Corrado but never seems to acknowledge me. Recently I was out with some mates and these girls joined us and started talking about cars. One of them said she had a Golf and the other said she had a Polo - I said I had a Volkswagen too. Girl with the Polo says "Yeah it's REALLY old isn't it? I've seen you drvivng about in it - it's an old blue thing isn't it?" :mad: to which I replied "yeah it is a classic now and I find that the 200bhp - heated leather etc. makes up for it being a wee bit older!" I guess some folk just don't appreciate how amazing the Corrado is!

Bojmobile, ha ha, quality. a lot of people dont realise how much kit they come with. not every cars have electric everything, height adjustable seats/ steerring wheel etc! albeit it doesn't all work...but thats not the point, its still there :) if i ever see him again ill know not to waste my effort by giving a wave! ill just use it for the right foot instead :wink:

Bojmobile, :) you should know by now that only a small minority of girl`s appreciate the corrado, generally speaking, if it dont fit on the foot or hang off the shoulder then it`s off the radar mate...dont take it heart :lol:

On the contrary gaz, my gf is a huge veedub fan. She'd kill me if i got rid of the C. She loves it. Sometimes a bit too much though when she starts referring to it like its a person, male at that. Bless her, with her lil 1.0L Lupo SE.

Some bloke in a corrado blew me a kiss once ages ago cos I slowed down to let him out of a side turning - old enough to be my dad, but it sort of made my day

Some bloke in a corrado blew me a kiss once ages ago cos I slowed down to let him out of a side turning - old enough to be my dad, but it sort of made my day

I read that and thought euuuuuuurrhh? Then saw who posted it :lol:

I read that and thought euuuuuuurrhh? Then saw who posted it :lol:

:lol:

On the contrary gaz, my gf is a huge veedub fan. She'd kill me if i got rid of the C. She loves it. Sometimes a bit too much though when she starts referring to it like its a person, male at that. Bless her, with her lil 1.0L Lupo SE.

mine too. she loves my C.

she says its 'sexy' which is fine with me :)

lets see what she makes of coilies next week!

Corrado drivers here in Ireland are very friendly, I think I actually know most of them on first name basis now since buying my first Corrado 5 years ago..............

And of course we always flash the lights at each other in traffic. :)

girlfriend has told me many times never to sell my Rado cos she couldn't put up with me moaning about it forever like the time I sold my MK1 GTI.

about it forever like the time I sold my MK1 GTI.

Get another Mk1 Golf then, better, get a nice Mk1 Rocco :-)

Tempest

Dubby - you sure he wasn't just blowing the Corrado a kiss? :luvlove: