Sign in to follow this  
pip

Pips

heres pic of my trusty 1.8 16v raddo :wink:

corra--split.jpg

and my 1966 r/h/drive 13 Window Deluxe Splitty

5.jpg

Lovely looking motors you have there 8) Thats just about my ideal car collection.

I've got the rado just need to save the pennies for the splittie :)

heres pic of my trusty £500 1.8 16v raddo :wink:

corra--split.jpg

Heres its new look after being a new member on the forum for a week and a half :roll:

you lot are a bad influence :lol:

now from standard to sat on BK 17s,Smoked Rear lens's,eyebrow spoiler,then next front ends getting dropped :wink:

heres so far :wink:

corrado.jpg

@ last just got some m3 lookalike skirts,should be on monday so update soon :wink:

..oh and, fecking hell!..you didn;t hang around with getting that spoiler painted, I only dropped it off to you the other day 8) ..you're a man on a mission !

Was that you overtaking that Ratty Splitty in St Columb minor earlier Pip? :lol:

one of my club members :wink: his got no mirrors and its a lefty so i was trying to grab his attention as his lost his mobile and we have a meet this w/end so needed to stop him to tell him :roll: didnt think i was gonna do it :oops: then also saw you aswell :wink:

hey need you to pm me your number as i aint got it :wink: also as i got to bottem of hill there was a black ball look like it was a suspension airbag or a central locking airball bouncing after you went through :? just thought id mention it incase it came off your raddo,cos me and stanners with the split had to take avoiding action to miss it :lol: just thought id mention it in case its important :wink: maybe off another motor but definate fell off something in front of us :wink:

also cheers for lights and spoiler i owe you one and they were on by 7pm last night :wink:

thanks again,and i have just found out my mate may have some g60 gear so ill give you a shout :wink:

didnt think i was gonna do it

Nor did I! :lol: ..there must be life in the old valver yet..she reacted nicely enough to you flooring it :lol:

also as i got to bottem of hill there was a black ball look like it was a suspension airbag or a central locking airball bouncing after you went through just thought id mention it incase it came off your raddo,cos me and stanners with the split had to take avoiding action to miss it just thought id mention it in case its important maybe off another motor but definate fell off something in front of us

Yeah, My missus was driving and had to swerve to get out of it's way too, so it's not off our car thankfully

one of my club members

That thing was AWESOME ..he came from Porth/Watergate bay direction, I love the rats!

also cheers for lights and spoiler i owe you one and they were on by 7pm last night

You're welcome mate, cheers for the carb cleaner and plyers- I cleaned the ISV and fitted the doorpod with them both when I got home from yours.

and i have just found out my mate may have some g60 gear so ill give you a shout

Great - I could be really interested in that if it could help me out!..

8) that is one seriously cool camper. i take it you surf pip, what board do you ride? (longboard) why isn't it on the roof? that would be the finishing touch. RETRO

thanks,and yep i do try to surf :wink: i have a 'Local hero' 9ft 6" then my trusty bic 7ft 9" they go on the roof of the raddo and split when i go to other beaches out of town :wink:

but where i live (and i rent) so dont think im rich :( but its quicker and cheaper to walk from me house with me boards than try and park in town :roll: :wink:

but yep they do look good on bus roof :wink:

theyll be on tomuro down fistral as its http://www.tsunamisurfrelief.co.uk/ I Supported it last year with my old 62 Ragtop Bug heres pic of my bug and my best mates split from last year:

surfreleif.jpg so come down and see us and support the event if you can :wink:

and for those who like me posting pics of the dubs ive had and modded up over the years hers a closer look :wink:

this was my 62 ragtop when i finaly finished her @ beetlemania last year :wink:

now she is in 'Saltash' :wink:

62.jpg

thanks again,and i have just found out my mate may have some g60 gear so ill give you a shout :wink:

Might be interested in anything left over after the man from wales has had his pick.

heres pic of my trusty £500 1.8 16v raddo :wink:

corra--split.jpg

Heres its new look after being a new member on the forum for a week and a half :roll:

you lot are a bad influence :lol:

now from standard to sat on BK 17s,Smoked Rear lens's,eyebrow spoiler,then next front ends getting dropped :wink:

heres so far :wink:

corrado.jpg

prefered it standard to be honest.

Corrado nearly finished since i started doing her in the style i wanted :wink: heres latest new look :wink:

Things added!

1. Reiger rear wing

2 Rear diffuser

3 tinted rear lights

4 17" BK299's

5 Eyebrow Spoiler

6 M3 Sideskirts

7 Rear window lip

8 1 Wiper Conversion

9 Front RS Bumper

Next will be 40mm drop front springs,then im when rich ill be able to have her painted!

Looking good mate! Glad my top spoiler n bumper are on a car now!

Are U changing the grill? rieger grille perhaps?

Also id pop the number plate on the passenger sunvisor and spray the mesh black! but then its not my car!

How did U get for only £500? she looked really mint!

you have two cars that couldnt be more differently styled!!

I agree - looks good though mate 8)

Nice looking splitty mate, I really do love them. This is a pic of my mate Grants at the all types show a couple of years ago. If you have seen this months Volksworld you might notice a few changes.

noooo! what have you done to it!

should of left it standard like lee said :(

:roll: everything done is undoable and can be put back to stock if needed :roll:

but not being horrible but nearly 95% of corrado's around are stock,or just slammed and painted :wink: ie i wanted to do a Touring/Street/VW Cup look (still not finished) :wink:

i wanted to do this style,my kids wanted me to do this style,its my daily driver,ie not shiny and left in a garage for sunny shows and outings :roll: plus the main thing its my dub to do what i please with :wink:

Might not be to everyones taste :p but i use it,and she is my pride and joy :wink:

leaps and bounds bud :)

Might not be to everyones taste

Its not every1 elses car chap :) it looks good

2 good lookin valvers at the next meet ;)