Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Cruise!

Bwaahahhahahahaha!!! Ohhh man, I thought it was a piss take, but no no, they're serious! :lol: :lol:

And yeah, it's work safe

lmao! thats surreal! the site quotes '

The Outa City Committee are defo gonna make it big on the music scene - we've got their first music video - Check it out!'

What a joke! made me smile for the rest of the day! :lol:

I'm sure I heard some thing about 'loving dubs' at the start.

Sadly, so did I.

I'm just presuming he means Golfs and Lupos though :lol:

they ment 20" rims, so theres nothing to worry about :lol:

Is it some kind of super-cool lingo that I'm missing out on then?

its an americanisum (izum?) dinkus, you need to watch MTV cribs more! they're always on about their rides rollin on dubs, something to do with 20 being the double of ten, therefore - dubs. quite why they start with ten i dont know, thats 'gangstas' for you.

its an americanisum (izum?) dinkus, you need to watch MTV cribs more! they're always on about their rides rollin on dubs, something to do with 20 being the double of ten, therefore - dubs. quite why they start with ten i dont know, thats 'gangstas' for you.

Thank you Mr. Hill for your clarification of that terminology. Hmm 10" wheels ey? Or perhaps they're just fantasising about the size of their wangs. :lol:

As to watching more Cribs - I think not thanks, I get this urge to go and give the cameraman a damned good kicking so he'll hold the smegging camera still for long enough so you can actually see what the hideously over-paid 'star's house looks like.

Then go give them a kicking too for having such horrid taste :lol:

Just because you have a Golf or a Lupo doesn't mean it's distasteful, but most of the distasteful things done to 'dubs seem to be done to Golfs and Lupos... :)

I think I just wet myself laughing...... where can we get the MP3 of this fine track. i want to burn it to 10 CD's and put it in my sisters 10 disk changer ;)