Sign in to follow this  
VWRobboVW

Woke up to this!

Neighbours woke me up to tell me!! Thing is it wasn't just one car, they've done my valver and the corrado too!! Took the headunit from the golf and just smashed the corrado window!! :cry:

gd004.jpg

gd003.jpg

Alarm didn't go off on the golf because the battery is flat but the corrado alarm must've scared them off!

sh!t thing is, the police have no fingerprints but the bastards had done 6 cars that night!!

And the best part is, the glass place can't get the new glass in til tomorrow so they're sat on my gran's drive out the way looking sorry for themselves all night with no windows! :evil:

I nearly cried when I realised they'd done both!!

What a great day this has been,

Robbo

What a bunch of tossers! I really hate people like that! They should be strung up by their nuts and kicked in the teeth! Wankers!!

Sorry for you, thats a seriously nasty thing to happen!!!!

Bastards who do that should be shot!

Aaagggghhhrrrrr. Ditto above, feel for you mate. Had my valver done twice too. Good thing though looks like the door and trim is undamaged.

C*nts, at least they didn't do any other damage.

They should be forced to eat all the broken glass from your windows, that punishment would fit the crime, and if get caught a second time maybe their eyes should be removed. They'd never do it again after that. :lol:

Would not want to ever wake up to that!

At least all they did was smash the window and didn't indulge in the usual fecking around trying to prise the door handle off.

I feel for you mate, I would be absolutely devastated if I woke up to even HALF the damage of what happened to ONE of your cars.

Hope its sorted soon and hopefully they get caught!!!

That sucks bad mate :(

That's the downside of having such a great car at a young age! Jelous asshats I've had probs too :(

Hope you get it sorted

why not get together with the other victims & offer a reward for info as to the "brains" behind the damage or report it to local paper, if you get any names that seem likely-go round to their cars/homes discretely & give them a taste of their own medicine- maybe a nasty scratch all down their motah or similar :2gunfire:

have you or the police (??!!??)got any idea who it might be ? reward idea is a good one ,as is the taking the law into your own hands one ,only real way to get justice with our stupid justice system ,i feel for ya mate !!!

it not like you can drive one car while the other one's getting fixed. a double whammy! death by insertion of hot pointy things is too good for scum like that! hope you get sorted soon.

maybe a nasty scratch all down their motah or similar :2gunfire:

Scum like this don't own cars, if they did it would be sold to fund their next fix!!! Unfortunatley your stereo is paying for their next one this time :mad:

Gutted for you mate

Oh this sort of crap upsets me. You can tell that the weather is getting more mild outside as the pikeys are out now that their poor little handy dandy's aren't getting too cold!

Makes me flipping furious.. leave our cherished cars alone you jelous pieces of crap!! :|