Sign in to follow this  
scoobyd00

What rear clusters...

The tango look aint doin it for me... so crystal... red... or smokem..... love the M3 look but sooo many around... still looks good tho... any sugestions (pics too please to swing me around...!)

Thanks 8)

Here's a picture of the InPro smoked (group-buy feeler still going on in the group-buy section, just need 5 people to commit, and we're off :-) ).

s3rearl.jpg

Tempest

What colour is your C? IMO certain colours look good with crystal lights and others don't... I've got the smoke/red FK rears on mine and think they look great with my met perl grey C 8)

(click on my sig for pics)

Thanks guys. Yep M3 everytime but seen a few different combos recently.. I love the red & white contrast but not certain on which ones to go for.... hmmm

Awsome FK's (£115)... http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/images/fk2001.jpg or ... In-Pro @ £190 http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/images/3147.jpg

Why the price difference.... and are there any other M3 suppliers / cheapo M3 from ebay etc.. ? thoughts?

in pros M3s £99 + vat at Venom motorsport, see my link in my last post.

Just make sure they're packaged properly :D See my side repeater thred! :lol:

in response to that, i did actually fit a leftover set of full crystal in-pro rear lights to my sis's C last night! i was expecting them to look hideous, but on a graphite metallic car, they're not as bad as i thought they would be! they do actually line up properly too, and don't leak if you seal the edges with clear silicone. plus she really likes them (and trust me, she's about as far from a chav as it's possible to get!), and that's all that matters...

i have smoked/red FKs on mine and they suit the aqua blue, but will be going oem tinted red in the near future i think...

scoobyd00, hows the car going? word is your doing an engine conversion of some sort, is that correct?

Would be good to know the cars progress. 8)

I got the smoked FKs from a group buy on here a couple of years ago.

I love them, I know exactly what you mean about the orange, it makes the rear look dated.

I hate the 'bling' inpros though, thats why I went for the more subtle smoked effect :)

I've tinted my originals all red, well nearly. If you want a cheap set im getting rid of my inpro M3s, bought from venom the day before E38 a few months back.

Can give you more details if your interested but if not i was going to keep em as spares or wack them on the FS for £40 ish.

All depends on the colour of your car, I agree with Dave, prefering the smoked look, but im not buying another set, got chains and clutch to buy first!

Can someone tell me how to tint rear lights? I really like full red, It make the back of the corrado look even more solid and fat. I'd appreciate any help i.e.

What and where to get the tinting stuff from

Do you spray the inside or outside

What sort of lacquer, if any

Any techniques etc

ive had crystal fk's on both my white vr's ? :oops: didnt relise how bad they looked until , i painted the bottom halfz red .

just done them yesterday !

what a massive improvment ! :D

well chuffed spent £12 tin of tint & only took a hour to do the work.

see what u think ? :roll: