Sign in to follow this  
jackroo

Topless Carwash

Hi there in Hinckley, Leicester there is a Topless Carwash. I might go down and see what the score is, the way I see it get 6 people in my Car £5 each to see some boobs.

I did not even no this kind of place existed, anybody ever been to one before?

jackroo, Where abouts in Hinkley? Might have to go down there for a giggle....perhaps in my mums Cab...... :lol:

What Corrado do you have? I looked at quite a few in Hinkley last time I was looking for one.

Is it sad that even if i was single, I'd be more concerned that they wouldn't do a proper job washing the car...?! They're not the best of lookers either, really... ;)

No - no it's not sad! They obviously have no shame showing off those dodgy bodies so how are they gonna be with your car?

:pukeright:

What's worse - Look in the Your Pictures section at the quality calibre of their clientele!!! What a buch of Saddo's that obviously need to get girlfriends!!!

Isn't that what I just said?? :roll:

that u did,more or less :D

**note to oneself read posts before replyin***

Yeah its been open for a couple of weeks now, me and my mates where debating going for a laugh....untill we saw the front page of the hinckley times this week, ........all mingers, no better than spending £30 on a night out in Hinckley Stinckley really.

I guess if you've just passed your test and got a load of virgin mates then its for you!! :lol:

Hmm, rather worrying really - check out the gallery... not only are they all pretty rough, but they're sitting on the car and even worse in the car while 'washing' it. Great. Yucky wet bum marks on my cream leather :roll:

Good to see Jim's mates in the 'your pictures' bit tho :lol:

Good to see Jim's mates in the 'your pictures' bit tho :lol:
Lol! "The Cov Lads" i thought that too. guess u beat me to it!

Look at Jesse :cry:

Edit: NSFW! - dinkus

Tits or no tits, I don't think i would take my car to let them wash it.

Used to take mine to the Albanians nearby, but now there are all new faces there, and they dont wash the sponge out, so they end up rubbing the same shite all over the car, and scratch the paintwork. The best job is always when you take the time to do it yourself.