Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

I think I've just killed ChrisVR6NOS!!

Just been talking to Chris on the phone. I'm not sure whether I bored him unconcious or what, but he let out a bizarre groan, then I heard a rustle and a thud and it all went quiet!!! I kept saying "Chris, CHRIS???" but no reply!!! then I could hear some woman in the background waffling on.

I daren't ring back!! can someone go check on him!!

He's not replying to his MSN either!

Just been talking to Chris on the phone. I'm not sure whether I bored him unconcious or what, but he let out a bizarre groan, then I heard a rustle and a thud and it all went quiet!!! I kept saying "Chris, CHRIS???" but no reply!!! then I could hear some woman in the background waffling on.

I daren't ring back!! can someone go check on him!!

He's not replying to his MSN either!

sounds like your cheaper than an adult chat line to me :lol:

hope it wasnt his wife getting a bit upset that he was on the blower talking corrado again! eek - maybe someone should check

:?

i like the way you have used the word blower, which could also be related to his charger, or also...

:lol:

Hi, i'm still around even though only just, had an issue with my heart in mid conversation with Phat VR6, kind a long set of events from yesturday evening, through the night and all day today, I'm home now and will post some info later cos i'm too tired and aching.

Chris

Holy crap - hope you're ok man! Let us know what happened!

Hope it's nothing to do with not being able to get hold of that rad hose you need Mr Nos :wink:

Take it easy mate

Nasty, One of those "this cant be indigestion Ive eaten a whole packet of rennie" moments. Take it easy chap. Hope all goes well.