CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Know what you mean about grey interior.

My 8v (both of them) have grey and after a hot summer they look rank.

Still, it makes you realise how disgusting a black interior can be without looking like it is!!

Black's defo the way forward- especially in a nylon-coated kinda way ;) Loving that subframe of yours, Judith.

Fitted the a pillar trims and passenger grab handle tonight. Re-fitted one of the rear doorcards as it kept popping out.

One thing I'm having a probs with is refitting the glovebox in- just will not go in :( Any tips anyone?

Crikey, I was thinking of changing my dash as it's got phone holder holes but looking at that lot it looks like a nightmare job. Is it?

Oh yeah your tax is a little out of date :lol:

Good luck with the work Andy.

It's not that bad. Mine was made more complicated by swapping early for late + carpets, matrix etc. Go for it, but make sure you label all the plugs, unlike me! :lol:

That tax disc was behind everything when I took it out ;) :lol:

It's not that bad. Mine was made more complicated by swapping early for late + carpets, matrix etc. Go for it, but make sure you label all the plugs, unlike me! :lol:

That tax disc was behind everything when I took it out ;) :lol:

Thanks matey.

glad to see your changing to black, its time consuming but makes a huge differnce as im sure you already know.. will finish it off very nicely.

Andy

mine looked like this a few weeks ago !! as for glove box its got to be one of the worst jobs :lol: apart from the dash bolts that are located under scuttle panel :cuckoo: they drove me insane trying to get them on!

Good to meet you last Sunday, really like the car, very sweet and sharp too.

glad to see your changing to black, its time consuming but makes a huge differnce as im sure you already know.. will finish it off very nicely.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Yeh, it's sooooo much better now. Am tempted to do a moonroof after seeing yours- another big improvement to the interior 8) Do you have the part numbers? What do I need exactly?

mine looked like this a few weeks ago !! as for glove box its got to be one of the worst jobs :lol: apart from the dash bolts that are located under scuttle panel :cuckoo: they drove me insane trying to get them on!

Glovebox is horrible! Went straight in once the criss-cross reinforcement plastic underneath was removed though :)

I hated all the wiring :bad-words:

Good to meet you last Sunday, really like the car, very sweet and sharp too.

Thanks Gareth :) Good to meet you too, and finally see your stunning car in the flesh :notworthy:

Andy

Hi Andy,

Yeh, it's sooooo much better now. Am tempted to do a moonroof after seeing yours- another big improvement to the interior 8) Do you have the part numbers? What do I need exactly?

all you need is the moonroof andy.. the later b4 passat roof is the best one imo fitment wise. you do get a bit of wind chatter on the motorway but thats only if you dont have the visor pulled across. if i hear of any ill let you know.. doesnt take too long to fit either :D

what year golf is the scuttle off? you might be able to get a LHD one and have a custom full lengh scuttle :grin:

Just sold the 16v :( Feel quite sad really, but I'm sure I'll recover once the VR arrives :cheers:

It's gone to a very good home, and the new owner, Darren (v8rumbler) said he would start a gallery thread very soon 8)

Just sold the 16v :( Feel quite sad really, but I'm sure I'll recover once the VR arrives :cheers:

It's gone to a very good home, and the new owner, Darren (v8rumbler) said he would start a gallery thread very soon 8)

:shock: I prefer VR6 and for me it is THE Corrado, but your valver was stunning and so very sorted :notworthy: I hope you find a VR6 thats in similar condition :salute:

:shock: I prefer VR6 and for me it is THE Corrado, but your valver was stunning and so very sorted :notworthy: I hope you find a VR6 thats in similar condition :salute:

Thanks, Gareth. That's always in the back of my mind- VR is most certainly THE Corrado in my book too. The potential new VR is in good nick, not as good as the 16v though. I know the owner, and know it's been looked after. I can't afford to buy a pristine one- I basically have the money from the 16v to play with, but I'd be more than happy with this VR if it works out :)

Gone but not forgotten. Looking forward to seeing the replacement soon :)cazzas16v.jpg[/attachment:183yik86]

I noticed that Vorn was pondering the idea of another Corrado VR6 Storm the other week... are you buying his one? Or was he on the look out for a VR for you mate? ;)

Bet you kept the DG trophies..... :lol:

I saw the look on your face when you sat in Chris Langdons VR the other week......it had 'I want a VR' written all over it!