CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Looks like another good one, if you hadnt got the knack of spooting a good one by now though mate....

More pics and details needed...

Thanks, Michael. Will get more pics/details once I've had a chance to give it a good clean ;)

nice motor, maybe see it nxt yr at volksfest, let me if there is some other good events/shows on worth me travelling for!!

u never know the storm maybe ready for nxt yr.? :norty:

nice motor, maybe see it nxt yr at volksfest, let me if there is some other good events/shows on worth me travelling for!!

u never know the storm maybe ready for nxt yr.? :norty:

Thanks Alex- defo up for Volksfest again next year! Your Storm better be there! :)

Looks nice Andy, I have sent you a PM about a different matter.

Ian.

PM'd back ;)

Very clean. Leather looks very good still.

Thanks chap. Yeh, it's pretty good- just needs a good feed :)

Some details:

Late 1996 N-reg

Grey heated leather

OEM optional VDO oil pressure/volts gauges

VT engine mounts

Sachs suspension kit

Braided hoses

BMC CDA

Magnecor leads

Was the AmD 'banner car' a few years back when it had loads of their goodies fitted (VSR, Throttle Body, remap etc)

Bad points: Has a small amount of bubbling on the n/s front arch and on the driver's a-pillar.

Sunroof only tilts

Tiny split in PCV

To do: Service at DG

Sort rust

Moonroof

New PCV

Long term: Magnex exhaust

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing this in the metal at some point then Andy! How many Corrado's have you had now? Must be the highest amount of any member on this forum now...

Saw this in the metal at DG today. Looks lurverly.

Nice to have holidays eh Andy?! :D

Thanks, Ed- good to see you today 8) Finally got everything finished at around 6pm! Drove so well on the way home :twisted:

Aye, teaching does have one or two benefits ;)

DG found quite a few probs today- coilpack was the most costly- the plastic casing was completely split open and hanging off! Also (apart from the full service) freed up the brake bias valve, fixed the immobiliser, adjusted the throttle damper and cable, replaced oil cooler seals, bled clutch, replaced V-belt + tensioner. Also replaced the auxillary waterpump and the gearbox mount (both of which I'd already bought). We fitted the BMC too- sounds amazing now. Really enjoyed the drive home- felt so much more responsive and smooth.

DG found quite a few probs today- coilpack was the most costly- the plastic casing was completely split open and hanging off! Also (apart from the full service) freed up the brake bias valve, fixed the immobiliser, adjusted the throttle damper and cable, replaced oil cooler seals, bled clutch, replaced V-belt + tensioner. Also replaced the auxillary waterpump and the gearbox mount (both of which I'd already bought). We fitted the BMC too- sounds amazing now. Really enjoyed the drive home- felt so much more responsive and smooth.

The BMC does make the vr sound very nice

Bad points: Has a small amount of bubbling on the n/s front arch and on the driver's a-pillar.

watch out for this - it's often a precursor to rust around the windscreen seating...

not wanting to be the bearer of bad news or anything, but be warned...

hope you get it all sorted anyway pal - if you've got windsceen cover on your insurance i would "develop" a crack and see if you can get a bit of time between when they take it out for you and when they put it back in - get it provisionally booked into a bodyshop in the interim...

edit - lovely looking motor btw - looks like you've bought a good'un :)

The BMC does make the vr sound very nice

It's amazing how something so simple can absolutely transform a car 8)

watch out for this - it's often a precursor to rust around the windscreen seating...

not wanting to be the bearer of bad news or anything, but be warned...

hope you get it all sorted anyway pal - if you've got windsceen cover on your insurance i would "develop" a crack and see if you can get a bit of time between when they take it out for you and when they put it back in - get it provisionally booked into a bodyshop in the interim...

edit - lovely looking motor btw - looks like you've bought a good'un :)

Cheers, Pete :) Gonna have a go at the windscreen rust in the next few weeks with some Rustoleum ;) Hopefully that should sort it...