Sign in to follow this  
VEEDUBBED

IN-PRO fog/indicators..

I just feel as though its the headlights that give the Corrado character. Changing them to much spoils the timeless style Ive always loved!

its always guna be each to there own,id love aset of indicators as it will go with my headlights,as it stands,my standard indicators look gay

So do you in that picture! lol :lol: If That is you ?

No you are right ,Im thinking about getting some angel eyes but Ive always been umming and arring ???

Why have they put that obscured border on the fog = if that wasnt there theyd look perfect

I really can't decide if they look good or not. I think I'll have to wait until there are a few more pictures around.

not keen me self,think chrome looking fogs/indicaters and headlights are too modern looking for a rado...

a few more pics could tell me otherwise though :-P

Hi guys.

For those who are intrested in these, just spoke to venom motorsport and they've got a batch on order and should be recieving them sometime in june.

They didn't give me a price so haven't got a clue how much there gona be.

Did this fotoshop just to get an idea of what they might look like (please exscuse the crappy fotoshop skills)

Might have some myself, only to complete the look with the angel eyes!!

Apparently its now looking like September before they reach the UK, I'm down for a set but still undecided on them

The shop here I've been speaking to are Gwent VW which are a great bunch of guys and I have already discussed a group buy with them on the first call, so I think we should give them first refusal at it and I don't mind organising it!

However their only reservation with a GB and rightly so is that when these first come out they tend to be in small batches. However they are happy to do so.

The pics apparently are only a mock-up, production has not started yet, I'm hoping they look a little more OE

not sure about them.

I really don't like InPros rear light clusters (I have smoked FKs), they just look a little bit McDonalds Car Park.

I'll wait for some better pictures

they were at ustria, pretty sure the chap on the stand said they wouldnt be out until august or october or summit, they were 220 euros over there though, although you couldnt actually buy them?