Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Red H reg near bar end in winchester 2.00ish friday, only just saw it as i was busy texting someone when my mate told me it was coming the other way. doubt you'll have seen me, i was in a pikey van on the way to the scrap yard (got £25 for 3 car radiators, which was nice).

saw a dark green M Plate rado in Silverlake breakers yard (in fact took the front wing off it!!) assume it used to be either a VR or a G60 has the engine and gearbox had been taken out!

was a sad sight indeed.

saw a dark green M Plate rado in Silverlake breakers yard (in fact took the front wing off it!!) assume it used to be either a VR or a G60 has the engine and gearbox had been taken out!

was a sad sight indeed.

Is there much left?

probably no one one here,but a mate of mine spotted a p reg storm broken down on the wrexham by-pass,it was being loaded on the back of a tow truck

Passed a white Corrado on the bridge on the Thorne - Snaith Road in East/North Yorkshire. Didn't see any numberplate etc because we were both going so fast, waving and flashing lights.

right, i'm a bit out of touch with time, so...

v.low and v.dirty dark blue C last Saturday (4th), backfired as it passed me doing 60+ and accelerating... in a 40 limit :roll:

purple one rolling into the VIDA leisure centre, millbrook on Thurs night.

standard looking dark blue C in West Totton, Nugget Yellow going in the opposite direction on Totton bypass just before 5pm and a tornado red J reg, de-badged 4-slat grille in Argos/JJB car-park Southampton City Centre... all today!

was a sad sight indeed.

Is there much left?[/quote:30fdd]

not really, engine, gearbox, steering, front bumper, from N/S wing, entire loom, sunroof, badges, wheels, doors all gone.

Carpet and most trim still around but didnt look in too good a state tbh and had lots of parts/rubbish all over it..

front lights smashed, most of rear lights intact but the n/s rear cluster has been broken. looks like it had a rear ender as the bumper was badly damaged.

spoiler mech still looked intact though!! and a few body panels that were pretty straight.

Saw the conleycrew merc as I was walking back accross Mutley yesterday (walking due to oil leakage :roll: ) have to say merc looked very nice!

dont encourage him!

bit of a long shot this but its going up for the coolness of seeing it,

G60 Corrado (left hooker) on ely link road heading towards M4, beeped at you and you waved back.

then got the reg plate......... D H15: ..........yes you were from the motherland 8) 8)

*Mod edit-part of reg removed*

M4 this afternoon, at around 4.30, spotted an L-reg (blue-ish) going east just past Swindon.

right, i'm a bit out of touch with time, so...

v.low and v.dirty dark blue C last Saturday (4th), backfired as it passed me doing 60+ and accelerating... in a 40 limit :roll:

purple one rolling into the VIDA leisure centre, millbrook on Thurs night.

standard looking dark blue C in West Totton, Nugget Yellow going in the opposite direction on Totton bypass just before 5pm and a tornado red J reg, de-badged 4-slat grille in Argos/JJB car-park Southampton City Centre... all today!

That was me, mate, off to play 5-a-side. Do you drive a red C (M reg, I think??)- I saw one go past that day?

I see that dark blue one quite often - N plate valver - woman with dark hair drives it.

Also saw a red C (didn't get the reg) coming out of Marchwood. I was in a queue of traffic - we both flashed.

Dark colour VR in Fallowfield Manchester on saturday early evening - waved back but going to fast to see - anyone?

Black H reg spotted on Hoole rd., heading into Chester on friday evening about 5.30ish? Couldn't tell model - poss debadged?

Yellow Corrado, possibly with RS front bumper. Just west of Bury St Edmunds going east on the A14. I was in black VR6 going west, I did wave but not sure if you saw me. Think I've seen you a few times before, but always been too slow and surprised to ne sure.

I was out in Salisbury on sat night, and i heard a massive roar and expected to see a corsa with 22" wheels and a 10" exhaust, but instead it was a green C. No idea what flavour, i was slightly intoxicated at the time. But im pretty sure it had alloys, and it defo had an aftermarket exhaust.

Black Corrado VR6 going along Bingley bypass this morn (Mon), I was behind.

That was more than likely me! - Can't say as I saw you tho?!?!

:-o - Opps, sorry buddy. Usually still asleep at that time!

Where were you heading? - Hardly ever see any Rado's round this way and certainly not other VR6's.............

Will keep a look out for you in future :)