Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

I have to confess i was in the car park at Halfrauds Barnstaple today, in the pouring rain, when a man and a lady took an interest in my C.

I was about to drive off and the weather was crap so didn't stop to talk.

It's only when i had reversed out of my parking spot next to a large van that i realised on the other side of the van was your L'reg white C.

So whoever you were :salute:

You had a http://www.street-stylers-southwest.co.uk sticker in the rear quarter window and a sticker with a Bude telephone number.

Also saw a Dark blue or black C in Barnstaple near the Esso garage being driven by a woman who couldn't take her eyes off me (i wish)

WHITE C DOWN THE COOMBES ROAD OUT OF STEYNING ? - NEVER SEEN SO MANY CORRADOS AS I HAVE THIS WEEK LOL MUST BE 15 OR SO - BUT NOONE ON HERE?

Seen a few on my travels recently:

Red (Valver?) parked on main road in Bierton. nr Aylesbury.

Silver/grey ish coloured one driving along main road in Bierton, just along from the parked one, yesterday about 3.30ish.

Black one driving along a38 in Cross, Somerset about 8-8.30 ish friday morning.

Saw this tonight on the A312.

A5 GAD, mad BMW 17" split rims. Cant make out the wheels in the pic, but it looked phat!

bmC.jpg

Havnt seen a single c since the meet in exeter.

There seem to be quite a lot of cornish owners on here now. ARE YOU ALL HIDING FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a load of raddo's @ exeter dub meet,i was gobsmacked did try to talk to a few of you but i felt awkward as i was in the black/white split opisite ya :wink: and not in my raddo :wink:

when i got home i said to the missis that id never seen so many nice raddo's together and gave me inspiration to start modding mine up on a budget :wink:

I was driving through Yeovil on saturday night, and saw a green G60. Came up behind you, and then you flashed your hazards...I later realised i didnt have my lights on.... :oops:

Then i got a flash and a wave on the way home on the A30 towards sherborne by a decked Jetta.

standard looking black valver on 5 spoke alloys in the RD&E (Bowmoor House) carpark, M***APW

That's two in a week I've seen now :shock: ... normally lucky to see that many in 6 months!

EDIT: took a pic on my phone, fairly sure it was at the Exeter meet?

saw a red c in purbrook looking very low and fat on a set of rims, dunno if it is anyone one here.

I did hear there was a smart silver corrado going round Taunton, i'll have to look out for it.

Anyway, back to topic:

Smart looking H plate Blue G60 in Farrington Gurney at about 12.30 this afternoon.

Seen THREE this week now!

Red M***NOD (I think) going across Woodbury Common towards Exmouth this morning, old chap driving.

saw 2 yesterday both red 1's, 1st 1 at about 5ish at riverside retail park reg no b16 ndb think its a g60 and another red 1 poss a valver goin down st georges ave an heading in to the uni campus at about 8:30ish reg was L118 didnt catch the last bit, both times was in my mates pug 406 coup v6 so didnt flash or wave!! anyone on here then?

Saw this tonight on the A312.

A5 GAD, mad BMW 17" split rims. Cant make out the wheels in the pic, but it looked phat!

bmC.jpg

I saw that car in Slough saturday!! does look phat! 8)

I saw a dark red one (vr6) !!! Monday 27th and we waved and everything!! met at a roundabout and followed through storrington to the washington round about!!!

Awesome!!!!!

Think the plate ended HBH??

was that you!!??

Followed a nuget valver down the m11 to the m25 this morning. (was in big silver merc :oops:) flashed you to let you out, and overtook you to have a good gander, Eire number plate and bbs 15"s, debagded grill. Looked good on the go, but the wheels need a good clean, looked like the tyre was wobbling due to the brakedust/mud one one edge.

Tow yesterday, both within 5mins of leaving work!

Dark grey VR parked up outside 2nd-hand electronics shop in Aldershot (wasn't you, was it talc?), then a black G60 with a burgundy front bumper at the Tescos roundabout, exchanged waves... :)

at a guess Mr PBSTORM behind me on the link road then M4 tonight, did flash my rear fogs when you flashed but forgot to put my sidelights on :oops:

nice to see a Storm in the flesh 8)

silver vr yesterday, turning onto church road, st george. and a dark colour C heading towards the M5 from cribbs causeway at about 11am yesterday.

Red G this morning in Burpham ''G60 MTV'' Keep seeing this one around... don't think they've found the forum yet though :?

at a guess Mr PBSTORM behind me on the link road then M4 tonight, did flash my rear fogs when you flashed but forgot to put my sidelights on :oops:

nice to see a Storm in the flesh 8)

Looking good on them new rims!! Very nice...

It was also good to see an active spoiler working from an external perspective.... it look's pretty cool...