Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

I travel along the London Road in Brighton nearly every morning between 7.30-8.30 and I keep seeing a K reg Aqua Blue Corrado, very nice too but I don't know who it is, so who are you?

Spied a black G60/Vr6 on M3 westbound last night 8pm ish ROD ***

Had a little play but too much traffic so stayed in convoy, any takers?

That is an older guy down who lives down in Bournemouth. I remeber going to look at the car a few years back when he had it up for sale. Nice bloke and quite a nice VR and obviously he didn't sell it, unless he sold it with his personal plate.

Jay

Edinburgh: White C ( G60 or 16V ? ) waiting to to onto Cameron Toll r/bout. I was comming off it up Dalkieth Rd in the vr. Dont think you saw me.

Looked v clean !

cymru-corrado, was that you on Newport Road heading out of Cardiff at 5 last night?

(looked a lot like his car in his sig)

have fun

D. :twisted:

nope my car was sat outside my house then, i was out in my old mans volvo though.lol had to get a new coolant hose for the Rado.

I know that Furki comes from my area, Sussex, but who else owns a Corrado and comes from Brighton/Hove or Sussex?

Please make yourselves known to me :0)

i live in steyning mate - not 2 far from brighton - about 8 mins via rado lol

Green J reg on estorils down the road next to audi dealers in dulwich village at about 13.45 today. anyone?

Red early C in Godalming last night at around 6.30pm. May have been a valver- didn't get a good look.

Dark Corrado Southbound on the M6 near J23 (St Helens) yesterday afternoon, about 3ish.

May well have been Burgundy, but I was northbound so didn't have long to check it out properly. Noticed they had their fog lights on though.

Tut tut.... They'll crack y'know! :nono:

Dark nice blue looking VR in the fleetlands car park in gosport.

passed one near the cement works at daker gardens between steyning and shoreham - flashed lights at me - i tuhmbed up :)

passed one near the cement works at daker gardens between steyning and shoreham - flashed lights at me - i thumbed up :)

think it was paul_m_downing on gravel hill 7.40 am nice blue one , startled driver as i was in me other car silver mondeo ( yep my head is hung in shame ) :( wife took the rado to work to day as all the kids in her school love it to bits , bless the little blighters :multi:

Saw a blue m-reg C on the A34 turning onto the M40 (Junction 10 Southbound) at 7.15am this morning. Was in a dump Laguna pool car and couldn't catch up to get a closer look!!

righty o my list for today,

first VR6 near techniquest pulled out gave you a beep and a wave, got wave back, was being driven by some Blonde lady, who looked slighty amused at my beeping and flashing frantics,

Second parked up near Cathays, J419 *** blue 16v with a badgless grill and what looked like 16's

well saw nice red one heading out of wimborne towards cranborne at around 7.15 am today , could do with a wash mate :black: , still looked good though .

saw a nice yellow on parked just off maninngs heath road in poole today looking a little sorry for its self :cry: , been bumped up the back , looked a little nasty , real shame as ive seen it recently a few times there in mint pre accident condition , hope you keep it on the road and manage to get it repaired :multi: