Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting was it you [Archive April 06]

I zoomed past a blackberry C on the road into Newquay this eve at about 8pm, think it was blackberryben

Saw lots today:

- J Reg grey one in Tooting parked up in one of the side roads of Tooting broadway - wheels looked in need of some attention [11am ish]

- Another one parked up near wandsworth - [cant remember much about it - sorry - 11am ish too]

- Central London - whilst driving around right in the centre of town near Trafalgur Square - and whilst my passenger decided to stick a union jack out the sunroof - i saw a very tidy dark coloured VR6 M-reg - got a rev and then a thumbs up from the passenger [around 2pm]

- Lastly - Oxford [around 6pm] i saw an M-reg dark coloured Corrado - beeped and waved - which just made the driver very scared indeed - oops!

Did it have M3 stylee inpro crystal tailights and was quite tidy?

If so I have seen that around winchester a few times down north walls usually or up to the Winnal M3 roundabout.

JP

it looked pretty clean, but i didn't see the back end, i was already going up sarum road when he came past, guess the guy driving was in his 20's, he waved as i turned off.

You from winchester too then? Yours isn't the blue VR usually parked in the station is it?

Noooo, mines the Mauve campaign pakred outside my window! :)

I dont drive her too much (usually a quick outing once a week)but you may see it around a bit more at the mo as Im having to use it as the S3 died the other day....got to roll my sleeves up this weekedn and commence surgery :(

JP

How did repairing the S3 go? What went wrong with it? If you ever need a hand, or unusual tools, give me a shout, i'm quite lucky in being able to lay my hands on things.

Anyway just saw what i think is the same purplish K reg as before, turning into stanmore about 10.00 tonight, he waved, i waved, it was nice. Don't know if the owner has found his way onto here yet?

Green N reg storm, N80 *** with ultra thin font plates. In a car wash on the Bath road. Roughly 7pm on sunday 23rd april 06

seen a very nice vr6 in black /grey today pulling on to ringwood road , poole , if its you buddy i see you most days , seems a frendly chap though always waves :) very nice wheels

saw a blue vr6 saturday on the M25 about 6pm ish. It had clear and red rear lights. Exchanged waves. anyone?

two went past the mini showroom today at cribbs causeway, both around 5,30, 1 blue, 1 green. dont know any more.. i was supposed to be working!

two went past the mini showroom today at cribbs causeway, both around 5,30, 1 blue, 1 green. dont know any more.. i was supposed to be working!

And thats car spotting for the enemy too!! :shock:

Spotted a white G plate in Trowbridge today heading from Tescos towards the roundabout around 17:15, had some aftermarket rear lights but looked tidy.

Well I saw a minter of a Storm on Saturday in two places like 20 miles away from each other. Flashed both times but got the old what the hell is he flashin at look! Don't see many C's around Norwich especially storms so was nice to see!

How did repairing the S3 go? What went wrong with it? If you ever need a hand, or unusual tools, give me a shout, i'm quite lucky in being able to lay my hands on things.

Anyway just saw what i think is the same purplish K reg as before, turning into stanmore about 10.00 tonight, he waved, i waved, it was nice. Don't know if the owner has found his way onto here yet?

Cheers Toad I may take you up on that one! S3 repairing still underway (looking like an Allroad at the mo due to axle stands!) ran out of time (and light) and the weekend but then again didn't manage to get round to looking at it until late on sunday (probably too many beers on Saturday!), so hopefully a few more hours should have it cracked then she'll be as good as new! :)

Back to topic; haven't heard anyone else on hear from Winchester yet so it looks like its just us at the mo! Did see a K plate G60 yesterday up near the Train station, didn't have the in-pro lights on it. There's also a tornado red G plate C in Colden Common, and I also saw a lighter blue K plater parked up next to a field the other day on the junction with the brambridge road, looked like a young lady who was off tending to a horse was looking after that one at the time!!

saw a rather tasty red 1 at premier yesterday (24th) had borbet a's with flush centre caps, quite low and red and clear rear lights. anyone here???

Back to topic; haven't heard anyone else on hear from Winchester yet so it looks like its just us at the mo! Did see a K plate G60 yesterday up near the Train station, didn't have the in-pro lights on it. There's also a tornado red G plate C in Colden Common, and I also saw a lighter blue K plater parked up next to a field the other day on the junction with the brambridge road, looked like a young lady who was off tending to a horse was looking after that one at the time!!

I dropped into the scrap yard/garage in colden common because i saw the G reg in there the other day having some work done on it, there was also a red K reg 16v, Thought i'd find out if i could sell them anyy of my spare red corrado, and i followed a dark VR6 from bishops waltham to colden common last night.

Blue one in helston today. Only saw the rear and she was debadged so unsure of model but did have really small number plate.

I dont see too many people from US on hee but here it is anyway. I saw a real nice red one on RT. 9 westbound in Framingham MA today. I saw mine too...does that count?

I saw mine too...does that count?

Nope!

I saw a black one in a petrol station in weymouth last night about 7:15.

J*** WJM

Anyone?

Black C on Unthank road today

Clear/Red Lights

Think the number plate ended in GAB or CAB can;t remember

did you stall it 8)

Got a Wave and a Nod :)

Beavisjem

Metallic purple Corrado travelling east on the A428/A14 this morning around 8:15, exchanged a friendly wave.

Your car was looking good in the sunshine.