VR6

The Jailor's Charged VR6 ...... No More /Sob

Yeah sorry about that, LOL!

The way your car handled the shoddy roads of IOM was unbelievable, not driven any other C quite like it. The benefits of a low mileage one, eh?

K

Now that the rims are on, I thought it a good time to stick on a few more photos and update the spec....

Please excuse the shoddy photography and the dull setting!

8x17" splits.

Thanks for all the nice comments as well.

Those that know me, know it's not finished yet!! :evil:

There was quite a bit of rubbing at first, then the suspension went up a bit and then there was only rubbing on more severe bumps. Then the suspension went up a bit more and now there's no problem at all!

I reckon with more than two people and couple of sets of golf clubs and it would catch a bit, but I usually drive on my own or with the missus, so not much of a problem.

Would love it to sit a bit lower, but it's just not practical and is plain embarrassing when the tyres or front spoiler catch.

Cheers Kev and OSV - and of course Gix :)

Kev's or mine from the back? How about both? :) Ok, so it's not quite the angle of picture that you're looking for ala OSV's pic, and Kev's got his speedlines on but it should be a good comparison for RH vs standard.

Oh, and sorry for the crap picture quality, but it was overcast, raining and I didn't have a coat so the camera wouldn't keep still. Yes I'm a baby :lol:

Edit: pic hopefully sorted

Thought it would be rude not to take a few more pics seeing as though I just spent about 4 hours with the Swissol :)

the shine on that is unreal! aqua blue is fast becoming my favorite colour on a corrado, very rich and deep when it looks as good as yours, superb.

right click, save as... right click, save as... ;) :lol:

quickly building up my 'nice corrados' folder with all these pics!

very nice.. 8)
rather an understand i fear

beautiful mate , tell me there are stone chips that arent showing in pics please

Quite happy to say .... no stone chips

/smug

Guess it's just down to a combination of the low mileage and the lack of motorways and I guess loose chippings.

Thanks for all the compliments fellas. It's getting there slowly.

But then, are these ever complete?!!

A lot of very subtle mods

Amazing... looks better now, than ever

nice pics mate... the pebbles in the forground work really well and the light comes of the car really nicely. Loving your subtle mods and wanting your leather 8)

sorry to break this to you..............................

but yr cars facking gorgeous!!

Thank you all very much!

And even praise on my extremely mediocre photography 'skills' from Phil, who takes an absolutely stunning photo! David Bailly next to me (he is the photographer isn't he?!).

Anyone have suggestions as to what else they would do?

I have a certain route in my mind, but I'm just after an alternative view as well......

Quite superb. I must admit I look at your motor to give me an idea what mine can look like when I've done the wheels, suspension and other subtle mods. I've got the same combo LC5U and cream leather although I've got cream door cards and beige carpet. The black looks very smart indeed, though. well done for the effort, and as you can see its well appreciated by many.

Quite superb. I must admit I look at your motor to give me an idea what mine can look like when I've done the wheels, suspension and other subtle mods. I've got the same combo LC5U and cream leather although I've got cream door cards and beige carpet. The black looks very smart indeed, though. well done for the effort, and as you can see its well appreciated by many.

Thank you very much indeed! I'm working on sorting the door cards though! I think the black carpet and majority of the trim works though ....

Give her another couple of years though! :lol:

i thought mine looked good :lol: but dam this is one fine looking corrado

congrats mate on a stunning beauty

Cheers Furk - yours is looking superb now as well!

(Sharpened most of the images on page 8 a bit in photoshop .... )

Damn Fragglopolous,

Just looked through page8, and i have to say, it's looking bloody lovely and i'm not the biggest compliment giver!

Chris