Sign in to follow this  
capnahab

ADR M Sport Alloys.. Nice or Rank? You decide...

I fancy these.. but i've made some bad wheel decisions on the past.. anyone like or dislike em, or better still anyone got any pics of em on a corrado?

Cheers

ADR82_GM_BIG.jpg

are they fake split rims? i never like things dressed up to be something they arent whether its split rims or ladyboys its never good :lol:

Yeah they've nice wheels, although as they're 'a bit fiddley to clean' and I'm a lazy b@stard in a drought stricken area I'd probably not clean them enough, which would screw them so I'd not actually buy them myself!! :lol: I like smooth and easy too clean!

there ok, like the dish.

but why dont you ask someone on here with good photoshop skills to put them on your C?

re they fake split rims? i never like things dressed up to be something they arent whether its split rims or ladyboys its never good
:)

I kind of agree on this - its a bit like wearing a pair of two stripe abibas trainers and a shirt with a small dolphin logo made to look like a crocadile.

Save up a bit more and get some BBS.

ah buy them if you like them! who cares if they are fake split rims or not - its your money.

I think they maybe proper splits but im not 100%. I thought they may have had the look of the 'venoms' about them so just wanted to check.. Cheers!