Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

New addition to my collection :)

I put this in my cab before it was nicked and written off, it was a great mix, went like a rtocket and sounded great with the top down....

are you proper loaded??????????? :lol:

Ha... I bloody wish matey :lol:

I am in the process of Selling other cars, so eventually be left with either Mk4 tdi and Golf or Corrado...

I must admit though the Golf is cracking.... Real fun car and was a real credit to the previous owner...

Don't get me wrong the Corrado's a beast and love it to bits but just don't find it practical anymore and the gol is a real fun loving car, thats doesn't really need anything doing to it....

I put this in my cab before it was nicked and written off, it was a great mix, went like a rtocket and sounded great with the top down....

Looks amazing mate and propper mint too.. I'd love to fo something like that, but with this being a Rivage... Its needs to stay pretty OEM :?

bad boy {as standard} golf mk1 cab

DVLA lookup results

This is a free selection of data held by Vehicle Registration Number database about the vehicle registration entered.

Vehicle details

Manufacturer VOLKSWAGEN

Model GOLF GTI RIVAGE

Body type CONVERTIBLE

Colour GREEN

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 31 December 1991

Number of previous owners 5

Look up another registration

Enter vehicle registrationEnter vehicle registration

Buying a used vehicle?

1 in 3 cars we check has something to hide!

Check to see if the vehicle you’re about to buy is stolen, has outstanding finance or is an insurance write-off.

RAC Vehicle Status Checks reports include alerts on all these points and are available online now.

Please note

Although the vehicle record is constantly updated, it is possible that an outstanding application may be awaiting processing and has not yet updated the vehicle record. The information given via this service will, in most cases, be correct but should not be taken as confirmation that there is a current licence in force. Some registration numbers in Ireland are not covered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short the Rivage is to the Cab's what the Storm was to C's... limited edition with all the extras - hardly any Green with Cream were sold in the UK (something like 50 in total) and now me and Marcus have one each 8)

lucky g-e-t's - na fair play do look the nuts tbh, pimpin all the way boyz, good work

In short the Rivage is to the Cab's what the Storm was to C's... limited edition with all the extras - hardly any Green with Cream were sold in the UK (something like 50 in total) and now me and Marcus have one each 8)

:lol: ..... Phill I think what we need to do is find a top location, and a duo photo shoot 8)

Thought i'd get the Camera out today... seen as the sun was shining when I got home from work...

Both Cars very dirty, but shiny... :lol:

Lovin Both cars though.... I refuse to choose between.. :)

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Stan 24v, Thought i'd join you Stan.... but your greedy with 48v :lol:

I know ;) Its probably cheaper running your Golf though!!

Looks good mate! Still planning to leave it standard or are you sarting to get itchy fingers? :lol:

Marcus, tempted to throw the D90's onto the Cabby and see how they look? ;)

Cheers for the comments guys... Well I've decided the C is not going nowhere!!!

Told the Mrs to like it or lump it... :lol:

Wouldn't mind putting the D90's on the Cab.... Think they maybe abit to wide though.... :roll:

Looks good mate! Still planning to leave it standard or are you sarting to get itchy fingers? :lol:

Still really liking it OEM... looks far more classy!!!! Just waiting for the weather to pick up for the other castellets to go on :D

3 women owners! My girlfriend's mum has a Beetle and it's never been into 5th gear. Generally she just drives everywhere in 3rd - not because she likes hearing the engine roar, she doesn't seem to realise that it's not too good for the car....