Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Youngest

Am i the youngest person on this forum?? im 17 b-day december 1st 1988 and am i the youngest person here to own a corrado (redundant question) Can i claim my self to be the youngest in this entire forum. Lol im bored its 3:30 am hah

Question is how do you insure your C if your only 17- fair play by the way wish I'd of got a C for my first car - wish I could of afforded it

Different in America.. a 2.9 V6 is a small engine compared to most of the things available over there.

Unlike over here where people raise their eyebrows and gasp if you say "Yes its a 2.0 litre" - this country seems to have been brainwashed into thinking 1.2 = sensible, 1.4 = sensible + a little go, 1.6 = average, 1.8 = POWAAHH, 2.0 = WTF?!!? - its nuts.

There was a 15 year old on here a couple of years ago who owned one and was licensed to drive it...

thats a joke - right? how easy is it to get good insurance over here for anyone really, what a first car it is to have though

There's a 15 yr old on here that owns a G60 that his dad drives him around in AFAIK

What????? is that for real?? thats just silly in it?

My throne has gone :lol:

(Well, UK one ;))

Pfft, you only got the 2.8 so ner nerr :p

My throne has gone :lol:

(Well, UK one ;))

Pfft, you only got the 2.8 so ner nerr :p

Lol, I dont think you can say that esp if you consider the size of engine that you are actually driving... :lol:

Hmm, most likely :), I gotta go down bank monday to see if I can get a loan lol.

*fingers crossed*!

nvm he lives in pa dk the age limit there lol o well im still the youngest right nowby the way im insured under my dad and im paying $275 every 6 months which is about $45 a month ha lol, in england you guys are insured on a car right, like u can have up 2 idk 6 peeps 2 1car

hmmm... insurance must have to be more over there? i got my current corrado when i was 16... it was a car surely to soon hit the crusher if i didn't save it...

but yeh def. younger than me i'm like a week or 2 away from 23 depending on todays date, i honestly don't even know...

I know a few young people with corrados but i had my 250 bhp 6 speed 20v turbo corrado at 18 my first car was a rado 16v for about 3 months then i got my 20v turbo.

Insurance on a 16v third paty was £2200

on a 20v turbo was £3500 (was featured in last months golf plus the yellow one)

Just turned 20 now but at 19 i had my stage 2, charged schrick manifold, cam Supercharged VR.

Insurance is a con big time. An being young and driving a tidy car some older people do tend to take the piss on the road but i dont think its really fair given how much we pay to be on it these days.

There's a 15 yr old on here that owns a G60 that his dad drives him around in AFAIK :lol:

that could of been me :oops: I was 14 when i got it, now 15. I've driven it in a 'private' beach car park :lol: But thats about it. Not long to get my licence and i'll be drivin my 1.3 mk2 golf 8)

I've got 3 and a half months before i can drive, won't be driving the G for a while though i wouldn't have thought, i'll move up from my 1.3 to my mk2 golf gti, then the corrado when the insurance is lower :lol: