Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

french corrado abomination

sorry if this has ben posted before...

lots more pics here - some mild finger sucking imagary NSFW

Roughly translated the text at the top in french says...

"tada! heres some photos of my corrado with a s*ite body kit glued on!!

I can't beleive I own this pile of do-do!"

Fitting it was built in Alsace by, I assume, an Alsatian since it is undoubtedly a dogs breakfast.

Wasn't the 'ownership' of the Alsace-Lorraine region the cause of WWII? If they'd seen what would eventually get produced there, I bet neither of them would want it!!!! It's on a par with that god awfull carrera GT corrado thing. :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Wasn't the 'ownership' of the Alsace-Lorraine region the cause of WWII?

Nah mate, Hitler killed a load of Jews then invaded poland... although you're right that the ownership of Alsace has been a point of contention historically.

Hmmm saw an equally dire abomination of a C at Bug Jam this weekend along with a horrific example of a Camera lense breaking rocco!

How can these people sleep at night?!! :(

Erm, watch out for the dodgy 'animated' signatures, not work safe.

whoops! yes hadnt spotted that, eva longorwhatsitsnamehousewife sucking a finger... obviously it had jam or or something, and we know how big corporations feel about sticky fingers...

link title edited in accordance.

Tat. Tattier than the overflow pipe that pipes knackered tat off the workshop floor in the tat factory, owned by Le Tat Consotrium De France

French do seem to be in an entirely different league when it comes to modifying cars.. in fact the Conference league springs to mind when I see bombers like that!

whats the name of that french so called supercar? something 400, it escapes me. Well it looks like a cross between one of those a renault alpine and a 2cv, all of which would have been cheaper to buy instead.

The Taxi, style mods are best kept to French cars, its horrid.

ive seen a couple that look right with subtle side skirts, and a few that look good with the RS front bumper eg henny's. Best all the rest s.ck in my book, not good. but its personal taste.

i think the C is unusually classy looking for a small hatch effectively. its hard not to lower the tone with plastic bits imo

That monstrosity of a rear wing is attached to the original spoiler and window and appears to be hinged - surely if the spoiler is still active - it'll tilt in such a way that it'd be a giant air-brake? :?

I think the C is unusually classy looking for a small hatch effectively. its hard not to lower the tone with plastic bits imo

Yup, this is why hardly any of us do external mods (minor ones maybe), because it looks so right in the first place!

if I was an insurance company i'd call it a technical write off!? going to cost too much to put 'right'

put the web page through babelfish: http://babelfish.altavista.com/ some interesting translations...

e.g: I adore ventilation dimensioned fires....??!

whats the name of that french so called supercar? something 400, it escapes me. Well it looks like a cross between one of those a renault alpine and a 2cv, all of which would have been cheaper to buy instead.

The Taxi, style mods are best kept to French cars, its horrid.

You thinking of the Atlantique?

We'd be doing this guy a favour if we dropped his Corrado in the Alantique!

Sacre bleu!!

Must be one of the worst modified corrados ever why do people do things to defenseless rados like that...

Shame on them..... :cry:

Tbh ive seen much worse, would look a lot better if the number plate was moved up onto the bumper instead of covering the mesh I reckon.

Not my thing though.