Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Some "interesting" Corrado body mods

i think so!. its got to be his and its got to be twin engined, but what will they be!?

2x16v, mad

2xvr6, insane

or even just rear engined would be mental sideways fun. Must be what the vent is for but its rather too big, so im confused now

why do i get the feeling they are both sat there laughing their r'siz off

while we clutch at straws liek burgerking employees

Rad dont way that much.

S2 engine, massive intercooler, crazy trackday car.

Well your a track man, not a 1.8t lover, but they are affective so you'll live with one. ummm......................nope, more clues and less postboxes please.

something along the lines of the dubsport green mk1 5cylinder?

if you only live 50 miles from phat and going by both your current/past creations it could be anything!

why do i get the feeling they are both sat there laughing their r'siz off

while we clutch at straws liek burgerking employees

BWAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup! you got that bit right at least!

Well your a track man, not a 1.8t lover, but they are affective so you'll live with one. if you only live 50 miles from phat and going by both your current/past creations it could be anything!

Feck me I’ve got a stalker :!: :o:o:o:o:o

yep!

trawling through your old posts lol!

and ive just signed up to msn to badger phat. im stalking your future track anialator, not you!

Are you sure he's not gunna put a BBQ in the back - I've seen it done on a hot rod customizer TV show some where :lol:

you're all wrong! hes installing a rear, side mounted vulcan mini-gun with the ammo stored in the boot. the boot floor is out for strengthening and fireproofing. This is only phase 1 - phase 2 involves mini-rockets where the headlights should be.

He took Phats suggestion to build 'a car that will anihalate anything else on the track' the wrong way ;)

Has Walesy still got his yellow C?????

I'm lolling at that one :lol:

No I haven't still got the nugget Stan, but if I did, you can count on the fact that any revolutionary mods would not be done by me :wink: , removing the bump strips is about my limit - fitting an engine in the back would be slightly beyond me :)

May be its for a petrol tank {round the world trip} :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Its where the asylum seekers escaped using a tin opener following a euro booze cruise

maybe he's doing a top gear style turn-a-car-into-a-boat type thing and thats where the oars poke out so he can row it?

OSV's asylum seekers could at least earn their fair if that was the case ;)

right, heres my bestest guess...

The missing boot floor has nothing to do with the hole in the side - its coxy's old car (which he bought from you in the first place) which had the boot floor cut out after he'd converted it to Syncro, then removed it for his red beasty. You may well be putting 4wd in, but I think the two holes are unconnected.

Has Walesy still got his yellow C?????

I'm lolling at that one :lol:

No I haven't still got the nugget Stan, but if I did, you can count on the fact that any revolutionary mods would not be done by me :wink: , removing the bump strips is about my limit - fitting an engine in the back would be slightly beyond me :)

Agreed, but I wouldnt put it past you to just cut a big feck off hole in the side of it for a laugh!! :lol:

Or even to insert a parachute for the next time it decides to go base jumping :lol:

An extreme weight saving method.

Or Lambo Air vent things that pop out once you hit 200mph?