Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Nugget G60 - Updated 23rd July - new pics

Been on the Forum for two years now so its probably a bit overdue for me to start a Gallery. Few pics showing how the Nugget has changed since I bought it.

Spec currently:

118k miles

Milltek / JMR front pipe and ported manifold

Full Milltek system including de-cat

Ported throttle body

R1 charger rebuilt by JMR

SNS chip

JMR Toothed belt drive

RSR outlet

SWG twin inlet kit with cold air feed

ISV re-route

Custom Forge front mount intercooler

Mocal oil cooler

Vibratechnics mounts

Custom oil catch tank

Late spec bonnet with three slat grille and eyebrow

Total suspension re-bush 15k ago - all OEM

Konigsport coilovers

Zimmermann cross drilled disks

LMS 17 x 7 alloys with Dunlop Sport Maxx 205/40/17

Angel eyes with HID conversion

Moulded tailgate spoiler

DDI guages

Autometer boost guage

Audioscape door pods

Hella raintronic (rain sensing auto wipers)

Recaro leather / alcantara interior

Trimsport rear strut brace

Carbon fibre rear spoiler

In-Pro fogs and indicators

90mm lip spoiler

Only put the wheels on today - fancied something abit different and stumbled across them on E-Bay, they do have a nice deep dish on them

mate your car looks really nice, dont see many yellow rados! this one is lovely... likin the new wheels aswell!

really clean looking rado there mate, have to say i don't really like the new wheels but if we where all the same then it would be a boring world.

nice car though

Thanks for the comments, the wheels are LNS - never heard of them before, they have quite a deep dish on them that doesn't really show up on the pics. I decided it was time to stop playing safe andget a marmite wheel

Ditto the comments about the new hoops. Very cool. I have to say I'm glad you ditched the Voodoo's. Engine bay looks nice too, those twin airbox jobbies look the biz.

Never been a lover of the nuget's but I think thats just took them to another level {no pun intended} and those wheels really do look cool {nice to see more BAD ASS wheels on four stud} :salute:

Not normally a fan of Nugget (except McDonald's chicken ones) but yours looks great! Prefer the second set of wheels too. I think the top pic highlights the same problem I have with the Oettingers, they look a bit too big.... and the standard BBS' look too small! Wheels, eh?!

Some new pics, decided that this year I need to get the engine bay looking cleaner, also due a good coat of wax but reasonably happy with how she's looking at the moment

Theres just something about yellow corrados that i really like! Any other car and the colour would look shite! but i have a real soft spot for Yellow rados! they look awesome! Nice motor mate!

You've got such a cool fleet of cars mate, really. I still find it hard to believe you could not sell that Cabrio when you had it up for sale recently.. it looks awesome!

Sold the Cabby tonight - a colleague of Sarahs came round to give us a price on some building work - asked what was under the car cover, showed him and he wrote a cheque out there and then - never sold a car so easily.

Cabby had to go, checked how many miles it had done since its MOT last July - 410 and that includes driving it up from Canterbury when I bought it - shame to have it just sitting their.

Want to treat the Nugget to something with some of the cash but not sure what yet

Well thats good news mate! It did look awesome in the pictures.

You've got a FMIC on the G60 haven't you? Well worth doing I think from everything I hear if not..

Just noticed the R23 bagde on the Bora too.. nice touch on the V5 there :)

Yes, got a big custom made Forge intercooler.

The R23 badge I put on the Bora for a bit of fun, amazing how many people ask me how many were made :D

few questions andy;

1) whats the gauge holder in the driver side air vent - is that a swg item?

2) whats the battery cover?

looks peachy