Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

My VR6, few more pics, page 3...(monday 28th)

Just sold my 2ltr 16v, and have now paid for my VR6, 93k. Need to mot and tax it, but apart form that, its all ok!

Oh and my insurance is £615 TPFT, how good!

heres some pics, sorry its bad lighting, its raining!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Im well chuffed!

Neil

Good work Neil, look forward to seeing you dive into this project as well!

Who did you get the insurance with?

Yea - definately not many white VR's about.

Glad you decided to go for it! It'll never beat the 2.0 16v for reliability i'm sure, but the VR engine sounds fantastic and as i'm sure you've already found, it doesn't go too badly either ;)

white is the new black neil, lol .. excellent choice , this is mine on the day of purchase about 3 years ago now ....... sadly, it`s been on stands for a while now but fully intend catching the last of the summer with it all back together

gaz the geezer, Hurry up and get it finished!!!

... i have been working on her just lately, just to get away from `er indoors mainly but the axle is back in now and just about to fit all the reconditioned brakes etc over the weekend, hoping to be done and dusted in approx 4 weeks !!!

gaz the geezer, not gonna be ready for e38 then mate?get ya finger out!!!

:lol: ..... just so much to do, got to sort out window and mirror switch wiring yet... early to late type thing , fit sounds, leather interior , brakes, coilovers etc etc

reckon i'm gonna be pushin it aswell tbh,booked in for bodyshop next week,gotta send me rims to be sorted get some tyres an a mot get some coilovers :lol: all in 3 weeks,might have to throw a few sickys :pukeright:

gaz the geezer, Hurry up and get it finished!!!

... i have been working on her just lately, just to get away from `er indoors mainly but the axle is back in now and just about to fit all the reconditioned brakes etc over the weekend, hoping to be done and dusted in approx 4 weeks !!!

4 weeks?? I want to see it this weekend!!

I want to see it this weekend!!

:lol: .... you are quite welcome to come up and have a look mate, bring overalls tho ... how are you getting on with the hunt for your new C chris ?

Back On topic :p

What plans you got for it Neil? I like C's in white, one of the few cars that can pull it off imho ;)

Plans, well, at the mo my plans is MOT, i Have £300 which im hoping will be enough. Then get electric mirrors working and washer jets. Then getting body work into some sort of good order. im thinking that the standard look is the new Modified! Im quite liking the standard rims!