Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

What's with all the yellow main beams?

Seeing this more on more on Corrado's at UK shows, horrible yellow painted or coated (or is it the bulbs?) main beam units.

Took and ace pic of Bally's car today under the tree (can't post it, it's too big) sadly ruined by these silly lights.

What's the deal? and why are you doing it?!? people have spent years trying to get rid of all the orange lighting on their cars to make them look better, so why start putting coloured lighting back on!?!

Dunno its a Euro thing i saw two Rado's in Germany with yellow main beam lights they looked poo poo. You struggle getting any light to come out of them as it is with the lights being a poor design...

I think it suit a black "c" all the lenses coloured yellow, but thats IMO, and thats because of the contrasts... It is a very Euro thing...

because it's induviduality? and because millions of others haven't done it?

i could say the same about bright pint 14" wheels, but I'm not going to fit any to be "different".....

and there's not "individual" about it if more than one person has done it, which clearly they have.

because it's induviduality? and because millions of others haven't done it?

i could say the same about bright pint 14" wheels, but I'm not going to fit any to be "different".....

and there's not "individual" about it if more than one person has done it, which clearly they have.

if that's the case then everyone copies everyone else then in the modifying world, nobody has their own ideas, im sure you wouldn't like it really if someone was saying that things you did to your car was cack and that you copied someone else :?

Like BC says, each to their own. :)

they can say whatever the f*ck they want about my car, and they probably already have.

although I do believe I never heard anyone say "R32 and 4wd in a corrado? what a load of crap, why bother doing that, to be different??"

end of the day, I build my cars for me, not to get attention at car shows with some quirky styling attempts or "ironic" touches.

only the first person who does it is the innovator. to copy something that's crap and utterly pointless in the first place is completely beyond me.

they can say whatever the f*ck they want about my car, and they probably already have.

although I do believe I never heard anyone say "R32 and 4wd in a corrado? what a load of crap, why bother doing that, to be different??"

end of the day, I build my cars for me, not to get attention at car shows with some quirky styling attempts or "ironic" touches.

only the first person who does it is the innovator. to copy something that's crap and utterly pointless in the first place is completely beyond me.

Jeez! Didn't say there was anything wrong with your car :roll: Just saying it's not nice saying what other people think are good are crap. They have their reasons, just like you when you build your car.

Plus, engine changes aren't crap which you seem to think is what I meant, well it's blatantly obvious you started on an exterior mod, which I was also relating to if somone said any one of yours was crap.

Calm down jeeeeez

If people want to do tyhings that "look crap" to you, but make them happy. What's the problem there?

Thats the whole point of owning anything you want it to be to your tastes if that menas you want your car to look exactly the same as one you have seen in a magazine or where ever thats your choice. If people dont like it then tough cos its not thier car its yours do with it as you wish. Just yellow lights dont look nice hehehe... :lol:

LOL, funny thread! Not really keen on the yellow light look either but I suppose it's something to do on a Sunday afternoon!

Phat post up the pic of ballys car please

:lol:

I hate yellow lamps too :lol:

get yr pics up Paul...

get yr pics up Paul...

Bally, you've really let yourself down. :lol:

just makes um look french imo, dont like it. but as allways each to their own.

i've tried worse, but taken it off and back to standard, without posting any picks lol!

I like them.... but i would not do it to mine because too many other people have done it and it is a very obvious mod...

again each to their own i think sometimes people are very quick to put someones effort down... if they like it so what??

get yr pics up Paul...

Bally, you've really let yourself down. :lol:

should no me by now.. Im not fussed... forums are for people to voice there opnions.. if some1 dont like something so be it.. :lol: