Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

Up-rated Headlight Looms

Supplier: Vagingit!!!!

Paypal payments only..

Please state in the notes all your details, contact numbers and that your from The corrado forum!!!!

Details....

Name: Mr Andy Bolger

Company: Vagingit

Email address/Paypal: mailto:[email protected]

Price: £45.00 (free postage/packaging)

loom2.jpg

Received mine this morning. Looks extremely high quality. Thanks mtc R32, for sorting this out!

Yeh mine arrived today as well... Big thanks to mtc R32 for sorting well worth the money from build quality alone!

as of today, i have not received my loom (ordered in the original group buy).

E-mailed the guy at the beginning of september and he assured me it was going out that day. Have e-mailed since and no reply, doesnt look good

There's a Contact number in the begining of the thread.... Have you tried calling him to chase it up????

Mine turned up a week or 2 after I ordered it, but it might have gone walkies in the post?

I'd give him a call - a couple of other people have and he seemed reasonable...

aclwalker, as far as I can tell they only do main beam but TBH it's the main beam that really counts.

Update..after my first loom disappeared in transit Andy very kindly sent me another at no charge, top service.

Taken the plunge having struggled on the 300 mile run from Dover on the way back from Mania I have to try to sort out these shocking lights, maybe Xenons are the answer but I'll give this a try first. Does any one know if these uprated looms will aid the performance of a Xenon upgrade too?

Should do as they provide a true 12v to the lights, the standard loom has a lot more resistance due to age, length, going thru the switch etc

Not sure if Xenons are the same as normal bulbs but you should get a 'whiter' light with 12v's

aclwalker, as far as I can tell they only do main beam but TBH it's the main beam that really counts.

I'd have thought that having an improved dipped beam would be preferable? I can see fine on the mains, but dipped is poor.

My rocco has relayed dipped and normal mains (installed by previous owner) and the lights are great.

contacted Andy and we'll see if he still does the loom, i'll keep you updated on the progress.

no reply from Andy...is there anyone out there???? :turn-l: ( - who does these looms thst is)

I need one too.

Interested to hear if anyone is still supplying looms?

If not, I'll have a go myself if anyone's got a wiring diagram?

Chris

I got one from Andy only about 2 weeks ago, OE connectors to the lights too!

I just spoke to Andy, he's going to have some more in the new year, so best to try again then.

I know it's sad, but I'm kinda excited about being able to see where I'm goin'!

Chris

I got my loom through Trimsport in Somerset, a few years ago. It works firn. I think at the time they got someone up north to build them more or less to order. I had to wait a couple of weeks for mine. Worth it though for the improvement.