Sign in to follow this  
jhanlon

which wheels during sale?

I'm putting my VR back on the market shortly and was wondering whether to leave the original 15' speedlines on or put back on my Wolfrace 17's. I know big rims aren't to everyone's taste so might narrow down market a bit but the tyres on the 17s are pretty new whereas the Speedlines are flaking a bit round the edge and the tyres are coming up for renewal.

The set not in use I guess I could flog on Ebay though I probably won't get that much for the originals.

Depends where you're advertising it - if it's somewhere like here or E38 then possibly the 17s; if it's somewhere more mainstream like Pistonheads or Autotrader then definitely the Speedlines. Remember though, wheels are the main way of personalising a car, so personally I'd leave it standard and let them change to what they want.

I'd deffo put the speedlines on.

Ditto! When i was looking for a C i wouldnt even consider one with big wheels on, i wanted one as standard and mint as possible. I think you would get more interest with the speedlines on, and you could always mention you have a set of 17's available at extra cost etc, cant hurt!

Rob.

bristolbaron, your car looks sweet on those borbets mate :)

What width are they?

Nothing like a bit of off topic eh Will?? :lol:

I say go with standard mate, and as said before tell them you have 17's too.

bristolbaron, your car looks sweet on those borbets mate :)

What width are they?

thanks bud 8)

they're 17x7.5 on a et20 so fill the arches nicely.. difficult to find, but up for sale soon :(