Sign in to follow this  
ravaling

what do you reckon

cheers guys lots of the above reason for exhaust was my old one was always knocking and thought i,ll have a side exit and its different to

Dammit, was hoping to be the first on the forum with the side-exit exhaust but looks as tho been beaten to it ! ;-(

Looks great man, also noticed the colour-coded front splitter, nice touch !

As above, any chance of some close-up pics of rear, side-exit and poss. engine bay ;-)

Cheers

Not into the side exit exhaust thing at all i'm afraid but love the smoothing work thats been done.. looks really lovely and clean, and fresh.

Nice work :)

rav1.jpg

this is as close as i have i,m afriad not got any photo,s of engine at the mo will shortly though when we have hopefully another good day

Wow, I LOVE THAT! Gorgeous!

Side exit is cool as feck 8)

P.S. just so everyone can finally know, what's the deal with MOT's and side exit exhausts?

The paint job looks fantastic!

Really shiny!

Is this a respray job or did you remove all the paint?

Nice car though the roof is a bit strange, or maybe just different to me!

Looks great and I like the side exit too - I think it's one of those marmite mods tbh 8)

Not sure about the rear plate and light - they kinda spoil the nice smooth look you've achieved - I'd like to have a go and reducing the size of the plate recess in the rear surround for a cleaner look...

Front spoilers look good colour coded IMO but I've never been a fan of the 50mm ones and my CC'd 90mm is so damaged now it looks awful - will be changing to a standard black one soon...

All in all it does look great and it's nice to see such a well thought out C with both new and old ideas so well executed 8)

I would prefer the side exit if it was angled slightly towards the rear (would be better on both sides as well :twisted:) but I still think it's ok especially on your car.

Smoothing is nice, I like the roof, getting rid of all that plastic is definately a good thing.

on mot ,s mine has passed two now with different people doing it ,so it must be ok i guess .cheers all for your replys a mixed bunch i,d say but it would be wrong if we all liked the same things