Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

nice little VW film on youtube

Thats a good vid i enjoyed that. Some good camera work and editting with some good tunes makes quite an effective video :lol: Some really nice cars on there 2, no corrados though :? It was funny when they were getting pulled over my the :lcop: :lol:

Rob.

:lol: at the "This just in...95 in a 60...hey a 60? That's not so bad...it's still reckless, but it's a 60" :lol:

Also lol at the "Special guest appearance by: The $40 BBS RC"

Nice little vid - it's vids like that that make me want to take a bunch of cameras on the next road trip I do.

But then I know I'd never edit it... :lol:

Edit: Anndd yup, most of the tracks are listed at the end - which one were you after?

Nice little vid - it's vids like that that make me want to take a bunch of cameras on the next road trip I do.

But then I know I'd never edit it... :lol:

I would though :lol:

some great shots in there. Im wondering how the got the camera that low hanging out of a car, and so controlled. I wonder if they used a fig rig.

They must have had some rigs to get those shots - there's no way you'd be able to hold the camera out the window for them.

When I was working for the production company, we found you could get some fantastic shots with a bullet mic gaffer taped (with foam padding) and/or clamped to splitters/spoilers/wheel arches 8)

The Arri limpet mounts are pretty amazing too - once those things are attached to something, you really can't move 'em!