Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

Rear wiper is crap - can it be converted to Lupo type?

Right, i have searched and searched thru the forum search function, but cant find anything. (Im sure dinkus gonna find it one go)

I even remember reading about it in a thread before, but cant find that either.

My rear wiper is absolutely rubbish, and was wondering whether anyone has changed theirs to the lupo style, which is what i have on the windscreen already, and as well all know, they work great.

Anyone? What do I need to do the mod?

I did have one on mine until Supercharged ran off with and I haven't seen it since *glares in his general direction* :lol:

And I still haven't got it back...

yeah cheers stan. The problem is that i'm drinking my home brew! Find a ruler or tape?? i couldn't even find my front door

Never buy for a Corrado on a belly full of brew..... you'll wake up having bought a job lot of 'Dinkus' Pink leather gear gators. Bet they'll sell well at the local marked ;)

EDIT: ETKA says the rear blade is 550mm (shortened to 530 on new ones) so that's 21" blade for the rear. Seems a little long, but that's what ETKA says ;)

yeah cheers stan. The problem is that i'm drinking my home brew! Find a ruler or tape?? i couldn't even find my front door

Who needs a door when a good window will do? :lol:

When I added my Lupo wipers to the front, I replaced the rear with my old drivers wiper, and it works well. Not sure what size that is either though :lol:

Im intending on binning my back wiper, can anyone advise me on what size grommet i need to fill the hole in with please???