Sign in to follow this  
HarleyGirl

Hi from Corrado virgin!

Thought I'd just say "Hi" having taken delivery of my first ever Corrado last week. It's a dragon green 16v M reg - one owner 77K - I'm very pleased with it.

I've always wanted one of these having had 13 Mk1 & 2 Scirocco's and at least 6 Golf GTI's - but a recent flow of company cars has meant I've missed out until now.

Immediate plans are for some decent Hi-Fi and a good set of wheels to fill those arches out a bit. Oh and rude not to get the cambelt changed!

Great site! - I'm sure I'll be on here a fair bit and look forward to some events!

I've always wanted one of these having had 13 Mk1 & 2 Scirocco's and at least 6 Golf GTI's - but a recent flow of company cars has meant I've missed out until now.

13 Sciroccos and 6 Golf GTIs :shock:

Thats a different car every 18 months for the last 30 years roughly!! Most people won't own 20 cars in thier entire lives, let alone in just 25 - 30 years (I'm assuming that you've owned them since they were launched)

Good work lady!!!

I did have some overlap with cars! - but I didn't mention the Porsche 924, 924s, 944s or Audi TT! - oh and there was a Triumph Stag there somewhere too!

I haven't been driving for 30 years yet!!

Nice work.

But, hold up, gangster! Your name is HarleyGirl, but your real name appears to be Steve? Are you actually a Geezer, or a Bird?

Nice work.

But, hold up, gangster! Your name is HarleyGirl, but your real name appears to be Steve? Are you actually a Geezer, or a Bird?

Hold up Gangster??? :oops:

Nice work.

Hold up Gangster??? :oops:

It's fine, I've heard that terminology used loads, the kids are all over it apparently!! :wink: