Crazy Daves Bog Standard 16v :)

Updated brackets list

Stormcharged VR. 9"/11" PAID

Leon. 9/11" PAID

KAD-VR6 9/11"

Tom. size 6.5/11"

r4-ge 9/11"

dirtytortque 9/11"

These are now ready to send out. I'll PM everybody with the details.

Updated 16th April

Is it still possible to source one of your brackets? Had a look at one fitted on saturday and looks absolutely spot on. And a controller if poss. Keep doing what your doing. Its making us very happy!

Hi Ben, I'm going to put a post in the 'parts for sale' area to stop clogging up my members gallery. I do need to get some more made up so might be a small delay while that happens. I'll get you on that list. Hope this is OK.

The controller is work in progress still.... but some recent changes mean I now have the time to get it finished. Quite a few ideas on the cards for this one, but the main function will be smooth variable speed control of the new fans to control engine temp better and after run-on of the VR aux pump. Another reason is so that we can all ditch the rather troubled VW black box thing with something that works.

More on that soon 8)

Dave, sorry for not replying to the pm. Been rather forgetful recently. But thanks!

Tom.

Excellent. Should fit in fine as my rad fan upgrade is something to be done over time too. Always good to be on the list for anything you know.

Dave, just wanted to say thanks for taking us out for a spin yesterday, I think i've just about recovered :pale: i'm not a very good passenger...

I've worked out that in 3 years of owning a Corrado yours is the only other one i've ever been in and blimey, what a car you've built! :notworthy:

Can't wait to let you and Graham loose on mine now :norty:

Had a ride back from the curry house last night in the crazymobile. Absolutely amazing... Everything about it was perfect, not just how quick it was, but how smooth and linear the power came in, the handling and braking was immense too. :salute:

If mine drives and stops anything like this then I'll be incredibly happy. Was still talking about it with Lucie on the way home, she was very impressed too. :)

I'll second Toms sentiments exactly, that car is simply stunning.

If my car is even remotely near being as accomplished as Daves I'll be an extremely happy man indeed! Top work that man. :salute:

Top car indeed, although the owner is a little too scene for my liking :D

Have a look in Golf + for the man and his motor - I want a hat like that!

I had the pleasure of driving Dave's VrT today, bloody amazing, and that was in 'tame ' mode :shock: turned down to 290bhp :notworthy:

Many thanks for the work on mine today, it is running smoother after the adjustments, but will have to sort the compression issues, I will keep you informed guys :wave:

Top car indeed, although the owner is a little too scene for my liking :D

Have a look in Golf + for the man and his motor - I want a hat like that!

He showed me that! Hilarious! :lol:

Was great to meet you at BVF. Just read your thread, Your car and engine bay is sooo impressive. :notworthy:

A 13.160 quarter mile is very impressive Dave, well done 8)

Wow! Yeah, I did a 14.1 last weekend (low rev launch), but all my power comes in at the high end unlike Dave's turbo which is fully spooled at much lower revs.

Right, I need some agressive starts and a charge cooler!

And with only 8 psi, sub 300hp and an open diff (afaik?). Very impressive indeed.

Yeah, but I'm sure his torque is pretty darned high.

I know he's been pretty busy recently with DG Autotech but last time I spoke to him he'd upped the boost and it was predicted to be running circa. 350bhp now but no idea of torque. Still on the open diff so that time is very impressive indeed.

That's 997 Turbo times that is!

And with only 8 psi, sub 300hp and an open diff (afaik?). Very impressive indeed.

You obviously need a good amount of torque, but power is more important for rapid acceleration over distance :D

You obviously need a good amount of torque, but power is more important for rapid acceleration over distance :D

You should 1/4 mile yours.

If you got the line reasonable well you'd put down a good time me thinks.

never interested you?

You should 1/4 mile yours.

If you got the line reasonable well you'd put down a good time me thinks.

never interested you?

Don't think that's ever bothered Kev, he just wants to drive it and piss off porsches :lol:

It would do a pretty good time though I reckon, it's pretty darn quick!!