Sign in to follow this  
JT

270mph british supercar!

I don't think the styling is that bad, seems alot of British designs follow a similar pattern, but then I like the styling of Marcos's etc

The styling of all Bristols has always been fairly "unique" But the company is still going strong and has been since 1946 I believe so fair play to them!!!

I think its gorgeous, Bristol still vet their customers very carefully. The previous owner, Tony Crook was notorious for turning away unsuitable customers from their one and only showroom in Kensington.

Liam Gallagher drives a Bristol but they would not sell him a new one. The early Bristols (401) were incredibly aerodynamic and were heavily based on BMW technology

Liking that....and a bargain next to the Bugatti too. Being a British car, it will no doubt arrive 6 years late and fall to bits within a month.

Bristols have a reputation for being one of the best built cars in the world. The old Beaufighter wasan ugly pig and pretty antiquated but quality was superb. The Fighter is actually a pretty sophisticated bit of kit and they have a reputation for only announcing new models once the first customer car has been delivered.

£351,000. for a car that looks like that - I don't think so! Can see why they are limiting production of them and I doubt there will be a waiting list :?

I don't really see the appeal of some massively snooty british car company who will only sell to Lord Lah and Lady Dah? Great. Ugly. Only owned by complete t*ssers. But fookin fast!

Errr.......

They are surely no worse than Ferrari vetting customers for their limited run cars. IIRC they only build about 50 cars a year, always have a waiting list and are profitable - thats a position that not many British car manufacturers are familiar with

Personally theres a lot of cars I'd own in preference to a Bristol but I greatly admire the fact that they are totally independant and do things their own way