Sign in to follow this  
DiTch

Don,t TOUCH the red button!

i have a 1991 1.8 16v { if i had g60 i wouldn,t ask this question} ....... while buying some switches for a job i was doing i saw a {arm warhead} style red switch cover , so i got it,, and the switch that fitted it , iv since been racking my brain trying to come up with somthing on my raddo to run through this "switch" .... so i open this up to the forum , idears wellcome ..... please no bond stuff! .... my car will happily drop oil on its own without my intervention.. cheers

why not use it for a radar detector and link the power button to the switch..seen it done, looked pretty cool...

Spoiler?

Rear Heater--coz your passengers will be guessing for hours what you have done :lol:

boot release with a solonoid!

power switch for headunit?

curling irons

its curling tongs and straightening irons.... :) would have thought you would have known that with those flowing locks you have.....

Where abouts are you mounting it? Have it for your fog lights or something like that, but then again i guess you'd wanna use it quite often. But then if you don't use it much it'll keep people guessing!

"radar detector" ... i like it , ill look into this, got a few days off work next week and some {tinkerin} time on me hands some kind of audioable alarm i think .....{not like the hidden warning buzzer} ... and sensors mounted in the front grill , ... no messy dashtop device, ........ also like the idear of a complex starting ritual.... thought i would mount my switch aft of the gear stick near the handbrake..................BLUE NEONS?....im speachless!