Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

anyone met a girl with a C??

Most of the C's i've been to view were either owned by women or had been at some point down the line.

If your C has lots of paint chips on the drivers door sill (heels), it's definately been owned/driven by a woman! :D

Does this mean the Corrado is a "Woman's car..." [puts on flame-proof suit and runs for it] ;) :lol:

Thats what my girlfriend is always saying to me, she really tries to wind me up about it!

On from the established facts that

: Lupos are for Girlies,

: Polos are for grannies & learners

: Golfs are for old farts (and E38),

: Phaetons are for company directors,

: Beetles are for hippys

Well I'd say the Corrado must definately be a proper bloke's car :)

(Let the flame wars begin!!)

LUPOS!!!

uuuggghhh...... i'd rather eat mushrooms that drive a Lupo... lol!! too small and I now refuse to drive anything under a 2.6 and with less than 6 cylinders... :lol:

i went to view one for sale near my home and it was a lady owner, she didn't really know what it was tho :lol:

she was in her late 30's

LUPOS!!!

uuuggghhh...... i'd rather eat mushrooms that drive a Lupo... lol!! too small and I now refuse to drive anything under a 2.6 and with less than 6 cylinders... :lol:

must make choosing cars a bit limited :lol:

i quite like the lupo, would't say no to a gti as a 2nd car

LUPOS!!!

... and I quite like Mushrooms ;) - You're not your average girlie though are you Scarlett ;)

I keep seeing Corrado's around being driven by middle aged women (and not milfs, I might add). I've never spoken to any C owners in the "real world" tho!

On from the established facts that

: Lupos are for Girlies,

: Polos are for grannies & learners

: Golfs are for old farts (and E38),

: Phaetons are for company directors,

: Beetles are for hippys

Well I'd say the Corrado must definately be a proper bloke's car :)

(Let the flame wars begin!!)

That'll make me a former old fart who's still a hippy (but keeps it quiet), while still being a proper bloke...

Sounds about right TBH :lol:

my Storm's only previous owner was a woman(i think she still is too :lol: )...she must have enjoyed it too........as she had it for just over 5years

I am a woman (I don't think 'girl' fits) ...or I was the last time I checked ;)

Mav - you've met me too (E38)

Got to go, get back to the ironing......

ive met Phil K - hes a woman :wink:

seriously though seen quite a few girls/women etc with rado's none of them fit the typical stereotype most men expect though

Butterfly, ahh yeah I remember now! wave.gif

Darn memory! (P.S that little dude there is waving, not hitting himself on the head lol)

Guess I'm an old fart....oh wait [gets pipe & slippers].

There's a lady who works around the corner who now drives an IS200 but used to have a G60 & complimented my old valver on a number of occassions, and the Golf GTI I was given was owned by the same lady for 8 years.

theres a lady i see most mornings driving the most stupidly mint original G60 ive ever seen. She has grinned and waved a couple of times.

I peered into the car one day and its got less than 20k on the clock! I get the impression she's probably had it from new too. Must have a chat next time is see her, but im normally late for work :-(

oh and yeah, loads of girlies with Cs Scarlet, Nikki, Wendy, Judeth, girl i sold my last set of wheels too, my mum now has a 10v UR Quattro if that counts !

If your C has lots of paint chips on the drivers door sill (heels), it's definately been owned/driven by a woman! :D

My old valver had the most paint chips I have ever seen on a car and the previous owner was a man :p :lol:

LUPOS!!!

... and I quite like Mushrooms ;) - You're not your average girlie though are you Scarlett ;)

lol!! nooooo! definately not! :)

The corrado is quite a good girls car - the mirror on the sunvisor is just perfect for putting make up on with..... :lol:

My old valver had the most paint chips I have ever seen on a car and the previous owner was a man :p :lol:

perhaps he wore womens shoes at the weekend?? :wink:

LUPOS!!!

lol!! nooooo! definately not! :)

The corrado is quite a good girls car - the mirror on the sunvisor is just perfect for putting make up on with..... :lol:

:lol:

Also when the steering wheel is tilted right down you can see the clocks perfectly! :lol:

I post here but its the wifes car;

shes gone from a Mk1 GTI driver to a posh burd!

Im in the same situation -(I'm INKYs husband!) also noticed if anyone who doesn't know us speaks to me about the Raddo and not the (not to impressed) other half! -

I'm afraid I'm an "old fart" with a mK2 Golf and BMW (much appologies...)