Sign in to follow this  
lauraJ

Size Issue haha

Hi all i'm new on here, I am seriously looking to buy a corrado in the next few months. But someone did mention a problem to me. And well it's a size issue, i'm only 5'4 and i'm wondering if i would be able to reach the pedals. A silly question I know. I just don't wanna turn up to test drive one and find i can't even reach the clutch :oops:

cheers

you should be ok, they have adjustable seats :)

you could always get a booster seat or put a block of wood on the pedals.

welcome btw what model are you going for?

My better half is 5' 4" as well and she managed to drive our Corrado, just with the seat as far forward it could go and on its maximum height!!

My missus is about 5'4, and still gets the pedal closer to the metal than I do!

Welcome to the forum........I am sure you won't be dissapointed with the Corrado, or the people on here!

Phil

My other halfs about the same and can drive my C no problem, well the only problem is she never puts the seat back afterwards, so its akward to get into after her :roll:

You should have no problem, Laura, My better half's only 5'2" and she has no problems (other than beating me to the keys in the morning !)

My daughter is 3ft and she can touch the pedals with her toes when the seat is adjusted - TBH the adjustment range on the manual seats is fantastic so you shouldnt have any problems

cheers for the responses, you're all a friendly bunch!!

well i'm looking around 1992 age, would really like the vr6 but insurance could be a issue only 22.

but i am looking for 'The' Car, and i know it sounds girly but gotta be the right colour lol

i'm another who's only 5'5 :D

no probs @ all although if u have the seat on its lowest settin u can only just see over the steerin wheel!! :lol:

no probs @ all although if u have the seat on its lowest settin u can only just see over the steerin wheel!! :lol:

ur deffo a Hamster-a-like then :lol: :lol: :lol:

going the other way, I am 6'7 and can fit in mine fine too :-)

I'm also 6'7" and was thinking of removing the front seat "a la" Hightower of "Police Academy" fame.

Hi...!

I am 5'5" and found that the 'rado was perfectly propeortioned for me. I could reach the pedals, see all around me and reach for 1st gear without any hassle (had a Jeep once that I had to stretch right out my seat to put it in first - it was huuuuge!). Plus in the 'Rado I could reach everything with the seat at its lowest setting and the back of the seat angled back rather than the stereotypical girlie driver nose on the steering wheel thing...

buy one, you wont regret it!!!!!

i know i do want to get one, but it's gotta be at the right price etc.

thanks everyone for helping me decide lol.

ur deffo a Hamster-a-like then :lol: :lol: :lol:

VR6Storm... get your eyes checked.. Greeny's not "the Hamster" he's Ant! :D

Laura, you'll be fine, now what colour and spec were you looking for (please not pink! ;) )

well would like a vr6 but insurance could be an issue. some maybe might just start with a 1.8 version. Looking for either black or dark blue. could be swayed by red lol. I'm not a pink kinda girl. 8)