Sign in to follow this  
Slimg60

Dog in the boot?

Has anyone used their corrado for getting a dog around? I'm possible having my brother 3yr old German Sheapard and need to know weather I can get him around?

Cheers

my pooch has been in the rado on the back seat, sakes him a minute to get comfy due to the hump in the rear bench but hes happy enough, about the same size as a shepard too as i got a siberian husky.

I'm driving a low mileage valver at the momment that's pretty much mint - i've also got a dog , and he gets taken to the beach every day so makes a bit of a mess. I've had a different car for taking him in untill recently so it's only just become a problem. I'm thinking of getting one of those gate things so that I can sling him in the boot, i'm not sure whether he'll like being relegated to the boot but i'd rather that than ruin a 12 year old interior that looks like new :(

mine sits in the passenger footwell or passenger seat. he is a long legged staff so quite big. The other one (the short legged staff) sits on the back seat but he is only ickle.

My parents Border Collie has sat in the boot many times, plenty of room. I normally lift her in though to prevent scratches on the bumper.

meguires do a really good pet hair brush, seemed to work after i took a friends labrador to the vets (due to hair loss) in the back of mine.

Thanks for the replys everyone, Suppose one way or another he'll fit somewhere!! Picking him up tonight so i'll find out later.

My dog sits in the passenger seat usually. Shes crap at directions tho...

Well thank God you didn't let her drive then.

It's really not a good idea to have your dog sitting on the parcel shelf, as if you have to do an emergency stop, the animal will just come flying off the shelf towards the front of the car injuring itself and possibly you in the process.

I have a rather 'large' black labrador and he rides in the Rado comftably on the back seat.

It does piss me off that he is malting and there is black fur everywhere! Oh, and the nose marks on the windows are annoyng too!

The only downsides are a minging back seat and getting headbutted by the pooch if I need to get on the anchors hard! :lol:

He's found home one the back seat now, brought him one of those K9 seatbelts today, little xmas present for him!

Where d'ya get that 2? Is it any good, I guess it fixes to their collar?

It's like a harness he wear's. I've not tried yet, having only got it today, but it saves him being thrown around during heavy braking/ harsh cornering!

It's really not a good idea to have your dog sitting on the parcel shelf, as if you have to do an emergency stop, the animal will just come flying off the shelf towards the front of the car injuring itself and possibly you in the process.

My dog sits on the shelf but has a harness on that clips into the seat belt.