VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thought you bought them from culshaw ?

Erm , your right I did !. Sorry Culshaw , many thanks mate .

Thanks to Delfinis for spotting my mistake .

I'l get me coat !.

A big thanks to tomi excellent service and quick deliver with the most well packaged cylinder head.

Thanks man. It looks great with my vr6 coffee table haha6b03725ceb0c103193888d4bf3e81db8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A big thanks to tomi excellent service and quick deliver with the most well packaged cylinder head.

Thanks man. It looks great with my vr6 coffee table haha6b03725ceb0c103193888d4bf3e81db8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was a pleasure dealing with sharpy vr6 great comunication and fast payment , thanks

Big thanks to diarmaid16 for the yellow pages aka Bentley manual. Arrived really quick and in perfect condition

Big thanks to diarmaid16 for the yellow pages aka Bentley manual. Arrived really quick and in perfect condition

It's great bed time reading...

Big thanks again to Chris Fuzzer for looking after the bump strips I asked Him for last year and not selling them on, especially after I totally forgot to contact Him regarding buying them then "Sheesh"

They are tidy M8 and a big help to getting the banana back to standard ;@)

Thanks to lilfuzzer for the v belt cover I have been looking for. Item was packaged very well. One more thing crossed of my list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thanks again to Chris Fuzzer for looking after the bump strips I asked Him for last year and not selling them on, especially after I totally forgot to contact Him regarding buying them then "Sheesh"

They are tidy M8 and a big help to getting the banana back to standard ;@)

Sorry missed this dazz. You are very welcome mate and pleasure to deal with you as a buyer 👍

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Thanks to lilfuzzer for the v belt cover I have been looking for. Item was packaged very well. One more thing crossed of my list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very welcome mate and pleasure to help you out on this part. And to add very got buyer smooth communication 👍

Thanks to Duncan(Storm Warning) bought a few bits off me and paid promptly. Thanks Chap ;)

Thanks to GrahamV & elliott for very prompt payment for a few bits and even a generous donation to my Marathon Fundraising for London 2018.

Cheers Guys.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A quick word in favour of Mark H. aka Marks2 who sold me a few spares recently.

It's not often that i get impressed with the way objects are packed up and posted but

This member is on a different level.. Total pro who took time to do things PROPERLY..

Thanks again mate.

Edited by VEEDUBBED

Big thanks to VEEDUBBED who sent me a throttle sensor from Italy! Very impressed with the way the part looked like it had been cleaned and polished. Much appreciated, I should have my Nugget Yellow G60 fired up very soon. Thanks Matt

Big thanks to VEEDUBBED who sent me a throttle sensor from Italy! Very impressed with the way the part looked like it had been cleaned and polished. Much appreciated, I should have my Nugget Yellow G60 fired up very soon. Thanks Matt

Good man for sure