VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Mike16v was the seller. I bought a turn2 engine mount from him. It came quickly, well packaged. Top bloke to deal with. Thanks Mike.

Biggrim picked up(and paid for :thumb right: ) a part(seemingly the ONLY one left in the UK) for me from the VW-dealer in paisley on wednesday last week and had it up by "sister-post" by friday night :thumb right:

No probs matey, any time. You had a chance to modify it yet or you saving it for the weekend? :p

deffo something for the weekend :wink:

Darren - thanks mate got the Lights as promised and described........soon to be tinted I reckon!

Be visiting your garage soon I reckon.

Thanks again!

Bought a full set of rear lights from Andy43

Top bloke, prompt delivery and all.

Even allowed himself to get stung on the postage ;)

Five stars!!

Here's another thumbs up for Gavin (H100VW) - Good quality headlight loom that arrived very promptly via recorded delivery. You will wonder how you ever did without one. Thoroughly recommended :thumbleft:

CHEESY was the seller, bought a pair of corrado headlights. sent the cheque, i was pm'd when it was received, when it cleared and when the goods were sent.

received the goods as promised, registered delivery, and the lights were packed extremely well-no chance of then gettin damaged while being delivered!!

excellent and tidy service, and would definately recommend purchasing from him!!

cheers cheesy!

Another happy customer of Gavin (H100VW) Quality headlight loom recieved Next day

recorded delivery, excellent service recommended :)

Purchased handbrake cover from vr6corrado after responding to my wanted advert.

Came well packed & before the xmas..

Nice one Sham :wink:

Thanks to Gavin (H100VW) for the uprated headlight loom, arrived in time for Xmas! An essential upgrade and well worth the money, cheers mate.

Hello,

This is for 1989 Rallye.

Sold me some headlights and parcel shelf supports. Sent by courier and packed so well, I don't think

a bomb could've shattered the glass on the lights. He even put up with my nattering

and all that with an affordable price tag attached. Well pleased, thank you very much Mark!

Cheers,

Rica

Just to commend Cheesey for delivering my parcel shelf. The shelf is in excellent condition (better than I was expecting) and it was very well packaged. Good man, thanks :lol:

Kev

Just wanted to say cheers to Gavin (H100VW) for the Headlight loom.

Came next day, well worth the money as it really does make a difference.

Gavins a top bloke ,really helpful ,highly recomend him and his looms. :lol:

OK, so I've been really rather lax with my posts on here... :oops:

Dangermouse, bought a parcel shelf from him and was WELL impressed with the parcel! :wink:

16VG60, bought more than I can remember off him totalling several thousand pounds, as well as shed loads of advice... 8)

H100VW, bought a loom off Gav, and have been very impressed with the quality, not fitted it yet 'cos the front of my car is missing! :lol: But happy non-the-less!

G-Man (sorry mate, I just had too much Gin tonight!) set of clocks, Charger rebuild, intercooler and pipework and oil pipes for the Charger as well as shed loads of advice... Another £1500 + person... 8)

Erm, there's other's but I've been drinking and have had a long day... If I've forgotten you, PM me and I'll add you... :oops: :wink:

Roddy/VR6 Storm sorted out two new vw badges for me,he gave the wife one :mrgreen: and managed to get another through to Inverness without using the royal mail ,then we sent him a cheque,they were his terms just to make sure we were happy,100% and I'd Buy again probably his Storm :wink:

Thanks again

Roy 'chubbybrown'

16v Nugget yellow 48k 8)

Gavin (H100VW)

Headlight Loom for dip and main Beam,surprised at quality and differance in lights too !

Cheque sent,loom on return

Roy 'Chubbybrown'

16v Nugget Yellow 48k :D

steady chubby :lol: :lol: ......you'll have me missus worried.....anyway glad you were happy with them.....and thanks very much for the payment :wink:

a very satisfied Golf Vr owner up here thanks to Biggrim :wink: ........even met up with us near glasgow which was a bit out of his way too.........also very pleased with the manuals he sold me and a couple of mates

bought some stuff from bettyswollox, very helpfull and correct, would buy from him anyday. rgds