VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Another thanks to H100VW - loom very thick and well insulated, top quality wiring + swift delivery. Bought two, one for the guy that works on my car (and he is over the moon too), and me. What a difference this mod makes, being able to see where you are going - if there is one mod you are going to do to the C then this is it!

H100VW - excellent to do business with, very highly recommended! :D

Just wanted to thank Gavin H100VW for selling his crank that was kicking around his garage. Great price and its already arrived top bloke. :D

bit late for these but cheers to scruffydubbers for the polished head and drivers side door, flusted for the grille, cheesey for the vsam and cam, chrisp for the four branch and harry for the fender grille

top notch ta :D

Just want to say thanks to g60knight for sorting me out with a black parcel shelf. Nice to meet you for a bit of a chat, and thanks for being honest and letting me know in advance that it wasn't totally A1 condition.

Cheers :)

Thanks to Dave (Slot) for a set of Solitudes- very honest about the condition, sent promtly and excellent packaging.

Nice doing business with you :)

Just want to say thanks to g60knight for sorting me out with a black parcel shelf. Nice to meet you for a bit of a chat, and thanks for being honest and letting me know in advance that it wasn't totally A1 condition.

Cheers :)

Yeh ill second this, top boy, good at replyin to the PMs and the stuff he sent was exactly as he described. Im a happy boy

MarkGolf, for the sale of his ZW1 alloy to me :lol:

Absolutely mint and exactly as advertised.

As he's not far from me I did the exchange in person so can't comment on his delivery!

Was worth the trip to see his very nice MK3 on polished ZW1s 8)

Mark Ingle - bought BBS wheels and tyres from him and they were exactly as expected and shown in the initial photos. Kept in touch frequently throughout the couriers very poor service. Top bloke - much appreciated :D :D

Big thanks to Darren @ G-werks for getting my boost return kit to me. It arrived this morning after Royal Mail lost the first one. Special Delivery I hear you say? I think not :mad: Anyway, Darren posted me another kit up and this one arrived with no problems, just need to fit it. Cheers matey, have a great Christmas 8)

H100VW - I Fitted my Headlight Wiring Loom finally last night.

All I can say is WOW. The difference is phemoninal.. Bright White Lights just as if it was a brand new top marque car.

Also the qualty of the loom was fantastic, faultlessly put together and all the wires are perfect length etc.

Well recommended as one of the best mods to make alongside the Lupo Wiper Conversion.

Thanks Gavin

Sam

Another happy punter with one of Gavin's (h100vw) headlight looms.

Loom arrived very quickly, well made and well packaged.

I also changed the bulbs from Phillips +30% to Osram +50%, and the combined difference is simply stunning on full beam and much improved on dipped.

I too have done the lupo wiper mod, and now driving in winter doesn't seem half as bad.

Well then..... what are you all waiting for!

KidDub - sold me a full set of solenoids - were as described and well packaged - arrived quickly too! Cheers!

Sold Schabak models to davebirl and Supercharged. Both paid very quickly- nice doing business with you both :D Cheers guys.

Sold Schabak models to davebirl and Supercharged. Both paid very quickly- nice doing business with you both Cheers guys.

Thanks Andi, got mine yesterday, well packaged and good condition!

Also thanks to Mike Edwards, head light switch came very quickly!

audioscape not on here but worth a mention superb!

Mike Edwards had loadsa bits off him always very well packaged and cheap as chips!!

G60DUB lovely bloke beautiful raddo collected today with a wad of cash cant beat it cheers dude!

Yup, ANOTHER one for H100VW, AKA Gavin,

Brilliant quality, speedy delivery ( :wink: ) and fitted like a glove! No complaints at all, Wont go on or you will get a big head with all this praise from everyone :p

BEST MOD FOR OLDER CORRADOS!!!!!

Andy

Yup, ANOTHER one for H100VW, AKA Gavin,

Brilliant quality, speedy delivery ( :wink: ) and fitted like a glove! No complaints at all, Wont go on or you will get a big head with all this praise from everyone :p

I am a very modest person, until drunk, so my head would stay the same. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words though Andy. Who incidently has been great to deal with. As have all the guys off the forum.

Gavin :)

Also like to say thanks to RobyD, corradovr6sc and g60knight who I've bought stuff off recently, all arrived promptly and well packaged!

Thanx 2 shaung60, Got straight to the point " I will have that!! Where do I send the cheque", No messing about. The way it should be done, and he is a happy chap, As he liked the item He got in return.