VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Big thanks to g60karmann. Items were well (and I mean really well) packed, and arrived quickly. Cheers mate :D

No worries Jonathan, was a pleasure dealing with you. I'm glad they got to you ok was difficult finding one box to fit those into so had to get creative :D

Another one who should have done this a while ago.

A big thanks to Jonathan (JMC) for the LED switches and heater control panel.

Great communication and very helpful tips on 'how to'.

Stefan

would like to thank Graeme coullstar for the BBS's, cheers mate as they are just about perfect 8)

cheers

karl

Another one who should have done this a while ago.

A big thanks to Jonathan (JMC) for the LED switches and heater control panel.

Great communication and very helpful tips on 'how to'.

Stefan

Should say the same - Jonathan made an illuminated spoiler switch for me - done excellently and fitted too - cant ask for better than that!

MANY THANKS DAVE, Excellent 'door handle repair kit' WELL worth the 15 quid..Easy to fit, once you get that bloody pins out,, :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I know how when it comes to doing the passange side it will be real easy.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

shaung60, quick payer for spring caps and top seller. bought a crossmember from him and it came very well wrapped, cheers dude :salute:

great buyers: sparks,corradude,kip-vr. all top people

good salesman: samthegram. badge came promptly, and he understood that i couldnt pay str8 away. cheers fella :clap:

shaung60, quick payer for spring caps and top seller. bought a crossmember from him and it came very well wrapped, cheers dude :salute:
And my thanks to samthegram for the fast payment too. An easy fella to deal with.

Tedman cheers for buying the gauges. No messing about. Paid immediately by Paypal and pm'd me when they arrived. :clap:

Simon/Junkie - sent me the part I wanted at a VERY good price plus a free gift as he was a lazy git and didn't post it til 1.5weeks after he promised to :tongue: Oh and it was very well packaged. Ta muchly, Mr Watkins :)

Simon/Junkie - sent me the part I wanted at a VERY good price plus a free gift as he was a lazy git and didn't post it til 1.5weeks after he promised to :tongue: Oh and it was very well packaged. Ta muchly, Mr Watkins :)

What have you been tiold about accepting free gifts from Junkies? :norty: